The Student Room Group

Girls, what type of underwear do you wear most of the time?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Usually Girl Boxers or French knickers then sometimes thongs.
Reply 21
Are standard knickers now 'granny pants'?
Reply 22
Jayjayjay
Are standard knickers now 'granny pants'?

No, these are granny pants

I have them and they're freaking amazing. Soo comfrotable :yep:

I wear standard pants (bikini) and these. Occasionally frenchies or lacy shorts :biggrin:
Reply 23
frenchies, and shorties :P
oh and bikini briefs <3
Reply 24
i wear them underwear shorts tings, so comfy

i tried a thong once, IT WAS A PERMANENT WEDGIE, i nearly died
my_anon
Whats the difference between shorties & girl boxers, but i wear girl boxers from primark (if anyone knows anywhere i can find similar designed boxers quote me!)

you can get similar ones from la senza but primark ones are much cheaper and you can't really tell the difference :smile:
Reply 26
Frenchies and shorties. :love:

I really don't understand the appeal of thongs whatsoever - never again!
I wear these
Reply 28
I wear my frenchies all the time. They're just so comfy!
my_anon
Whats the difference between shorties & girl boxers, but i wear girl boxers from primark (if anyone knows anywhere i can find similar designed boxers quote me!)

i think lasenza do similar ones, but more comfy and soft :smile:
Reply 30
Frenchies and bikini briefs. Thongs/g strings are a no no for me!
Reply 31
None :h:
my_anon

I got similar ones from Topshop. I prefer the Primark ones though because they can be cuter, and I don't think they even sell them in Topshop anyway :/
Girl boxers or bikini briefs for me. Tried thongs a few times and they are just so uncomfortable.
Reply 34
Shorties or frenchies, sometimes bikini briefs to sleep in :]
Reply 35
xmarilynx
About 90% of my underwear collection is thongs. I only have 2 pairs of normal briefs, and the rest are French knickers :biggrin:

Hi. :wink:
Reply 36
do love bikini briefs, but nice silk ones and not boring cotton ones! really flattering AND comfortable, win!
but my underwear collection is huuuuge and so i wear most of the options, depending on my mood/if laundry needs to be done!
I don't wear any clothes.
Reply 38
I normally wear bikini briefs, thongs if I'm wearing an outfit which would cause VPL. I have some french knickers but those are matching sets with bras and I keep them for special occasions :ninja:
Reply 39
Thongs, Gs, Frenchies and bikinis. I hate those stupid Victorian-looking pants that are everywhere at the moment... ugly.

Quick Reply

Latest