The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So youw ouldnt like me?

Reply 21
londonboym
But women can't actually achieve bigger hips and bust, naturally. They just get fat. That's more like a genetic difference. Where as a skinny bloke can gain muscle by simply lifting something up. Men are supposed to be muscley anyway, it's just modern society that's the reason for all this skinny crap, with jobs being nothing more than using a computer or keyboard. Go back 100 years and you'll find a lot of men were muscley just through their jobs.

Surely the male ability to gain muscles somewhat 'more' than females is also a genetic difference? I mean, you can say that it's natural to become muscley by lifting weights or whatever, but a woman can do that too, which, to a certain extent mightn't be as appealing as otherwise.
Anyway, I personally don't think there's a predetermined figure that males as a whole are 'supposed' to look like. Men aren't deemed unhealthy by not being muscley, at the extreme, it's more the opposite. But the same goes for women, on both ends of the scales (pun-pun pun-pun-pun).
And yes, the society has changed, but when it comes to a biological stance, we DO live in a modern society, and I guess our bodies have to adapt to it.
Girls like boys.
Ladies like men.

/thread.
Reply 23
Megaloblastic
So youw ouldnt like me?

Well I lolled :wink:
Reply 24
I like them, but the pumped up to the point where every vein and sinew is about to burst look isn't attractive. Usually it's guys with fug faces overcompensating anyway :erm:
Reply 25
Muscles on are guy are far better than any skinner runt or fat-so.
But you dont want too beefy. Think Jason Statham...mmm... hes soo hot
I've never used weights, went on a diet, or had an exercise regime. From simply my everyday life and my genes I'm muscular - so you can't get more natural than this. I used to really skinny 2 years ago when I was 16, glad I'm not like that now. :smile:
Reply 27
SirRamAlot
Girls like boys.
Ladies like men.

/thread.

This.
Reply 28
Of course, genes play a large part in it, I won't deny. And lifestyle factors come into it, as well as other things.

But I guess it's simply a matter of personal preference, an opinion, like most things on this forum, which I like about it.
I hate muslces on guys. But I guess most women love it...

Megaloblastic
So youw ouldnt like me?

It's gross xD
Reply 30
omg arms
bigbig arms are ssssooooooo hot.
i wanna lick them
not literally, but theyre just really hot
hahaa
Reply 31
It's a good thing then that I lift for myself, not for what some girly girl thinks.

Oh, and women love muscles. Most females on this site are still girls who think washboard abs are FTW.
Adonis
thread moving right direction

Hahah i see why xD.Agree with ya!
Wow,
that sounds totally crazy.
Reply 34
Megaloblastic
So youw ouldnt like me?

Who is that in the picture?
Reply 35
definitely not unattractive
muscles are beautiful
Reply 36
mrluvaluva
u like fat dudes? girls on here are so weird.

LOL! exactly what i was thinking
Reply 37
I love muscle - muscle + slim = win on guys :p:

Obviously some guys over do it, which I wouldn't say was always unattractive but suits some guys better then others.

Tried to find a picture, started off by typing guys into google - got scat on the second page :afraid: :getmecoat:
Reply 38
A.T.
LOL! exactly what i was thinking

lol, that made me think of this:

Reply 39
YL_LDN
lol, that made me think of this:

That's not very nice.

But I loled.

Latest