The Student Room Group

When would you perceive someone as "ugly"

What would you say is attractive and unattractive about a woman? How would someone know if they are perceived as attractive or unattractive?
Reply 1
bruh
I dont use the words "ugly" for girls or guys,! I try to avoid any of those words. Same with the slang i.e "that girl is a dead ting" etc.
Its not good for yourself or others to say such things, others may disagree but I stand by this point.
Only say, "he/she are not of my preference"
Or "he/she is not my type" and leave it at there.
It just creates a bad mindset and discourages others. Always be positive.

For preferences of a girl being attractive its really subjective, it depends on religious belief, culture, if she is pleasing to your eye etc.

For me I prefer a modest girl, if she attracts me and she is modest then I will shoot my shot
Reply 3
Original post by amanuel.amarious
I dont use the words "ugly" for girls or guys,! I try to avoid any of those words. Same with the slang i.e "that girl is a dead ting" etc.
Its not good for yourself or others to say such things, others may disagree but I stand by this point.
Only say, "he/she are not of my preference"
Or "he/she is not my type" and leave it at there.
It just creates a bad mindset and discourages others. Always be positive.

For preferences of a girl being attractive its really subjective, it depends on religious belief, culture, if she is pleasing to your eye etc.

For me I prefer a modest girl, if she attracts me and she is modest then I will shoot my shot

bruh moment
Reply 4
Ugly in terms of their obviously unpleasant habits, physical appearance, reputation or criminal history? :confused:

Generally if they are obvious bad apples with very ugly natures and exteriors, making crystal clear that they are moderately obnoxious at best and not sexually attractive or visually appealing on any level.

Generally if the individual is showing all the signs of an ugly personality with almost nothing genuinely positive about them.
Some creepy or absolutely revolting habits, frequent foul rhetoric, thuggery, spewing dishonest/uncouth/vitriolic content and making clear their criminal/toxic/intensely disruptive tendencies.
Reply 5
People I'm close to, when they are smoking a cigarette I tell them they're so ugly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending