The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kreuzuerk
Personally, I think you should never wear a jumper and the very least, a t-shirt or preferably a shirt.

Does colour matter? I think red or white works better on me. Not so much blue (because I am Indian - so slightly darker/tanned skin colour)

Kreuzuerk
Your shoes are black, and that's at least something. You'll get away with them but really you should be wearing something other than trainers.

Can I get new dress shoes, with grip - most have that wood at the bottom, which has absolutely no grip.
Reply 21
DJkG.1
All seems perfectly fine; I don't see what the problem is. Though you might get a bit hot in that long-sleeve "sweater".

Have a good time. :yy:

I agree with what he said, it looks good.:yes:
Reply 22
Superfrank
p.s. anyone who says otherwise, isn't as cool as I am.

Yeah, anyone who doesn't like guys to have a really boring dress sense is so dull!

Kreuzuerk
You'll get away with them but really you should be wearing something other than trainers.

Unless he's going to Movida its really not an issue though

I think your outfit is apt for a wallflower OP, one hopes you have good game
a_t
I think your outfit is apt for a wallflower OP, one hopes you have good game

What's a wallflower?
I'd be worried about sweat patches in that top tbh, although maybe not everyone overheats as easily as I do.
This top would look better on you to be honest. :wink:
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
I'd be worried about sweat patches in that top tbh, although maybe not everyone overheats as easily as I do.

Lol, thanks. Tbh, I wear it as a top/t shirt, not on top of another t shirt like a normal sweater, so sweat patches will most definitely show.
i'm no superman
This top would look better on you to be honest. :wink:

Clever way of getting a free t shirt:wink:
Wouldn't you get quite warm in the top?
xxxpenguinnnxxx
Wouldn't you get quite warm in the top?

That is what a lot of people have said. What would you recommend me wearing instead of that?
Superfrank
Perfect outfit. Seriously polo shirts and rugby shirts and the best sorta thing to wear out... so much better than crappy shirts which are sooo dated! Jeans are the norm, I wouldn't imagine a boy to come in anything else. I know some boys that do the whole 'Jack the Lad' polo shirt/suit trousers combo but it only suits some people.

That Hollister top is sooo nice as well. Just sessiooonnn Jack Wills, Hollister, Abercrombie etc for going out...PERFECT!

this intrigues me. i dont see this look that much really. ive got some smart grey trousers, smart hudson winklepickers, and a pastel yellow ralph lauren polo. do you reckon i should try it out.. tucking my polo in, and wearing a nice belt too? p.s. youre a silly rah :smile:
Reply 31
MalcomNewMoney84
this intrigues me. i dont see this look that much really. ive got some smart grey trousers, smart hudson winklepickers, and a pastel yellow ralph lauren polo. do you reckon i should try it out.. tucking my polo in, and wearing a nice belt too? p.s. youre a silly rah :smile:

No don't do it.
Reply 32
What kind of club? If you don't wanna say which one at least specify what kind of music. Anywhere that doesn't specify smart shoes, wear old black ones- they'll get abso****ingloutely destroyed.

Just wear whatever jeans you like and a t-shirt (unless the club has a shirts only policy) It'll be too dark for anyone to notice your arms, and i'm sure they look fine anyway.
Reply 33
I bet you'll be spiking up your hair like a porcupine too eh?
:rolleyes:
Reply 34
TwentyTen

:rofl:

Fake tan as well eh?
Reply 35
Honestly, go to Next's website or River Island, get the House of Frazer catalogue and READ! Yes, Next or River Island....Forget brands and think smart, coordination and fit (not size, fit)....You can never go wrong if you do these things :smile:
L-x
What kind of club? If you don't wanna say which one at least specify what kind of music.

It is a French club, my friend went to it when he went to France last year. He said they played old songs like Estelle - American Boy and Dizzee Rascal - Dance with me, but he said he can't really remember much lol. He said that the dress code last year was "Chic" - But I don't know what that means.

L-x
It'll be too dark for anyone to notice your arms, and i'm sure they look fine anyway.

Lol, they don't. For some reason, my arms are a tiny 10 inches, whilst my chest is growing well, so it looks a bit out of proportion. If I wear a long sleeve shirt, my slight pecs show, which looks better than my chest looking massive compared to my tiny, skinny arms.
TwentyTen

Lol, nope. Got rid of that look. Gone for the skin head, sharp sideburns look :smile:

Sakujo

Fake tan as well eh?

Lol, I'm Indian - Don't need it :smile:
Reply 38
Sakujo

Fake tan as well eh?

YesYesYes!....And the obligatory Argos jewelery :rolleyes:
Reply 39
claret_n_blue
Lol, nope. Got rid of that look. Gone for the skin head, sharp sideburns look :smile:

Lol, I'm Indian - Don't need it :smile:

Dunno, you might be a nothern indian.

Latest