The Student Room Group

University

Can a very attractive guy pick up girls outside a nightclub or a bar after a night out
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Xer
Can a very attractive guy become girls outside a nightclub or a bar after a night out

I've never seen any guy - attractive or not - become a girl outside a nightclub... 😆
Reply 2
Original post by Xer
Can a very attractive guy become girls outside a nightclub or a bar after a night out

I don't know of any nightclub or bar that magically, surgically, or legally changes the gender of a person once he/she enters and exits the premises.

It would make a very perculiar novel or story that you can write about though.
Reply 3
Good to see that people are choosing to go to uni for all the right reasons
Reply 4
Original post by Xer
Can a very attractive guy pick up girls outside a nightclub or a bar after a night out

A very attractive guy who could pick up girls would not be on here asking this lol.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Alexty28
A very attractive guy who could pick up girls would not be on here asking this lol.

I am just curious is this true
Reply 6
Original post by Xer
I am just curious is this true

I mean if you are considered 'very attractive,' yes you should be able to pick someone up relatively easy at university, but it also takes confidence. There is a lot of sleeping around at uni, which I think is very well known fact at this point, and I wouldn't say you would have to be 'very attractive' at all to get around.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Alexty28
I mean if you are considered 'very attractive,' yes you should be able to pick someone up relatively easy at university, but it also takes confidence. There is a lot of sleeping around at uni, which I think is very well known fact at this point, and I wouldn't say you would have to be 'very attractive' at all to get around.

Also i meant can a very attractive guy pickup girls outside a nightclub

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending