The Student Room Group

clubbing, partys, concerts and festivals

Am i the only one who doesn't understand the hype behind nightclubs and festivals? Im not trying to be funny, serious conversation, im genuinely confused as to whats so enjoyable about it all. i once went into a night club toilet because i needed to go, and when i was there everyone was like a zombie. the music was making my brain vibrate inside my skull and the flashing lights were too much for my eyes and i felt dizzy... how do people do this every week and queue up for hours in freezing winter in small clothing just to attend....?
Reply 1
Original post by a_level185
Am i the only one who doesn't understand the hype behind nightclubs and festivals? Im not trying to be funny, serious conversation, im genuinely confused as to whats so enjoyable about it all. i once went into a night club toilet because i needed to go, and when i was there everyone was like a zombie. the music was making my brain vibrate inside my skull and the flashing lights were too much for my eyes and i felt dizzy... how do people do this every week and queue up for hours in freezing winter in small clothing just to attend....?

i've never been to either of these things (but also i'm 17 so i can't go to a nightclub) or parties but i also see zero appeal in them and don't think i'll try going to any of these things once i'm 18. noisy, crowded, overwhelming. it sounds like a nightmare

Me! I lasted 20 minutes in the students union before I went home early :redface: :hide:
Im investing in some Loops (earplugs) soon so I'm hoping they'll reduce the noise sensitivity to stuff. I rarely go unless I've got anyone to go with. Usually I'm pretty fine with attending Pre-s which is more social.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3

Nope, I promise your not the only one. I am too.

I cannot understand how people go clubbing, nightclubs or whatever is regularly. I can get people want their fun here and there / once in a while while but if its regular and it comes at the cost of your health and education then nah, not for me. Haven't been one and above legal age. People brag about it, but the again this generation has a feitsh for vape, drinking, staying awake at night, spending hours on social media etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending