The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Please note that you cannot spell as well.
Reply 2
TIGTIG
Why Do They Get So Much Money?

Please Note I'm Not Raisist.

I THINK IT IS UNFAIR THE SHEAR AMOUNT GIVEN
Reply 3
Please note that you cannot spell as well.

OH NO WHAT HAVE IT SPELT WRONG
Reply 4
there are many threads dealing with this topic. go there.
Reply 5
I think its unfair that the education has failed to such an a degree that people do not know how to switch of caps locks.
Reply 6
TIGTIG
OH NO WHAT HAVE IT SPELT WRONG

lol that was unfortunate.

yes, it is unfair they get so much money. OK, they need some, but there are asylum seekers who have been given cars, so that they can "look for work".
Reply 7
amazingtrade
I think its unfair that the education has failed to such an a degree that people do not know how to switch of caps locks.

for god sake im so so so so sorry yeah the education i have recieved is crap but then explain text message abreaviation opps spelt wrong but then its note like i'am bothered I always was crap at english
Reply 8
vienna95
there are many threads dealing with this topic. go there.

really where
Reply 9
TIGTIG
really where

click search and type in asylum seekers

lol
Reply 10
Dickie
lol that was unfortunate.

yes, it is unfair they get so much money. OK, they need some, but there are asylum seekers who have been given cars, so that they can "look for work".

no it pisses me of that i cant have access funding from college because i live in a local area yet a asylem seeker who lives also in the area can claim it.
but honest asylum seekers are feeing persecution
Reply 12
JSM
click search and type in asylum seekers

lol

i like this forum thanx why should i
Reply 13
Speciez99
but honest asylum seekers are feeing persecution

persecution by whom
Reply 14
TIGTIG
persecution by whom

by the ruling elite of whatever country they come from. I dont think that the situation that you showed is fair, but i cant do anything about it.
Reply 15
TIGTIG

no he meant search in teh search box...
Reply 16
TIGTIG

becasue ppl hav had this discussion before and do not want to rehash old arguments unless they are really old - try the proud to be british thread, about page 4 or the voting and whatever one
Reply 17
no he meant search in teh search box...

yeah surpose i could of but then its just as broad and narrow are you guys perfectionists or something
Reply 18
JSM
becasue ppl hav had this discussion before and do not want to rehash old arguments unless they are really old - try the proud to be british thread, about page 4 or the voting and whatever one

Do you think my sig is too long?
Reply 19
Do you think my sig is too long?

no, but you need me in there as well :tongue: as otherwise its not perfect

Latest

Trending

Trending