The Student Room Group

Chemistry KCL contextual offers

Hello Im keen to apply for chemistry at KCL my current predicted grades are A* A B or A* A* B I am aware the standard entry requirements are A A A however I am eligible for contextual of A B B. Due to KCL being such a competitive uni I am scared that my grades aren't good enough due to my B or that KCL dosent give out many contextual offers for chemistry as I have yet to hear from someone who has. If anyone knows off or has received a contextual offer for chemistry at KCL or UCL please if you could share with me so I can feel more reassured about applying that would be amazing. Thanks Guys.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Contextual offers are automatic (no limit), basically as long as you fit the description you will get it. So for example you could be a care leaver, or come from a deprived area, an asylum seeker, go to a badly performing school, attended a widening participation programme.

There are many factors and each unis have different rules, either email them or check their websites.

All of this means that you need to fill out all the sections in your UCAS form that relate to these things.
It also means there is no limit to how many contextual offers the uni can give out. - its just if your appliciabe then you get it.
Reply 2
Original post by 3908
Contextual offers are automatic (no limit), basically as long as you fit the description you will get it. So for example you could be a care leaver, or come from a deprived area, an asylum seeker, go to a badly performing school, attended a widening participation programme.

There are many factors and each unis have different rules, either email them or check their websites.

All of this means that you need to fill out all the sections in your UCAS form that relate to these things.
It also means there is no limit to how many contextual offers the uni can give out. - its just if your appliciabe then you get it.

Ah ok thank you so much that makes more sense :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending