The Student Room Group

The TSR Palestinian Society

Scroll to see replies

Nummer1
ja vieleicht sechs stunden...hamburg ist famos vor die rote punkte :wink:

ach ja... ich war schon da! :p:
Reply 181
Sure Asad Tamimi, Welcome.

Leeds Uni J-Soc are constantly trying to sabotage our events. It is a complete and utter disgrace.

We were having a simple peaceful stall after the anti nazi rally (attended by none of the Zionist trouble makers) and about 20 of them (some had brought parents) came to shout at us and block the way of ordinary people wanting to come to out stall. They shouted 'suicide bombers' at us. One woman pushed one of our supporters. One guy claimed one of our supporters had called him a ****ing Jew in Arabic. Then later apologised when he realised that he actually couldn't understand Arabic. And one Zionist said to another PSG members 'I know what that means! Don't say that again!# She had said 'Vanunu.' Does this have another meaning in Hebrew?

Why can't they npiss off and have their own stalls instead of sabotaging Palestinian stalls while ignoring 150 Nazis in the centre of Leeds. A disgrace to the Jewish people.
Reply 182
Northumbrian
Sure Asad Tamimi, Welcome.

Leeds Uni J-Soc are constantly trying to sabotage our events. It is a complete and utter disgrace.

We were having a simple peaceful stall after the anti nazi rally (attended by none of the Zionist trouble makers) and about 20 of them (some had brought parents) came to shout at us and block the way of ordinary people wanting to come to out stall. They shouted 'suicide bombers' at us. One woman pushed one of our supporters. One guy claimed one of our supporters had called him a ****ing Jew in Arabic. Then later apologised when he realised that he actually couldn't understand Arabic. And one Zionist said to another PSG members 'I know what that means! Don't say that again!# She had said 'Vanunu.' Does this have another meaning in Hebrew?

Why can't they npiss off and have their own stalls instead of sabotaging Palestinian stalls while ignoring 150 Nazis in the centre of Leeds. A disgrace to the Jewish people.

True true...what did the guy say in arabic???? i dunno that jewish word look it up online....il be learning hebrew as my fifth language soon...it will be essential...dude event the HOly Quraan says that the Jews are the worst of all ppl so its no surprise what they did...i guess thats what J soc is all abt...sabotaging the palestinian societies activities :frown:
Reply 183
Nummer1
True true...what did the guy say in arabic???? i dunno that jewish word look it up online....il be learning hebrew as my fifth language soon...it will be essential...dude event the HOly Quraan says that the Jews are the worst of all ppl so its no surprise what they did...i guess thats what J soc is all abt...sabotaging the palestinian societies activities :frown:

Oh no you foiled our master plan. how did u guess that thats all the jewish people care about? as a member of birmingham j soc, we have er....JEWISH EVENTS...u know because we have our own religion to learn about experience etc.... the propaganda given out by the pal soc, isn't the main focus of the j soc. are you guys so short sighted?
jossy
Oh no you foiled our master plan. how did u guess that thats all the jewish people care about? as a member of birmingham j soc, we have er....JEWISH EVENTS...u know because we have our own religion to learn about experience etc.... the propaganda given out by the pal soc, isn't the main focus of the j soc. are you guys so short sighted?

Hahahahaha, lol! comment of the year! Your naivety is comical, but endearing, bless. Maybe you should contact your dear friends in Leeds and inform them of your society activities and events in Birmingham and maybe suggest that to them, especialy the one who, to continue his abuse, felt the need to run off and come back with his kippah (skull cap) intact, or maybe the one who decided to call one of the girls a "f***er", or... what the hell you get the picture. We begged, we pleaded get your own bloody stall and say what you have to say there but, woe betide, to no avail. Hmmmmmmm maybe I just imagined all that and it was just a dream that my propaganda fueled mind made up, like the dream all thoes silly Palestinians have of Jews Kicking them out of their make believe land and prosecuting them.
Obviously the propaganda isnt the main focus of the J-soc... ITS JUST THE TRUTH THAT BOTHERS YOU! Your spoon fed myths from the day your conceived. We all know Jews were persecuted no one is denying it but how ironic that Jews are inflicting the same torture on another race... not Just on Palestine but the majority of the Middle East..(The Illegal war on Iraq was "encouraged" by those lovely Isreali National friends of Mr Bush and his good friend Ariel Sharon - who, by the way, has had many cases brought against him and his corrupt sons regarding mass murder of Palestinians and his own illegal dealings, but as always Georges friend always luckily finds himself immune from these improper and "propaganda fueled" attacks...)

BTW, Who are "you guys?" oh yeah sorry I forget that must be the rest of us Goyums, sorry my mistake I should have remembered that you are never accountable, ("If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy he is not responsible." - Tosefta, Aboda Zara 8, 5.) it must have been my short sightedness.
--------------
Nummer1
True true...what did the guy say in arabic???? :frown:

The guy said in Arabic, "Im getting sick of this".

Nummer1
i dunno that jewish word look it up online.... :frown:

LOL!!! maybe that guy didnt know either, :smile: erm its not technically a Jewish word, Vanunu was a Jewish convert to christianity who unveiled Isreals "secret" Nuclear weapons activity in the 80's and sold his story to English paper so was in return honey trapped drugged returned to Isreal and locked in solitary confinement for decades, ...ah the sweet smell of Isreals beautiful democracy...

Everyone should definatley google it its a very interesting story that had quite alot of media interest a while ago.
Reply 185
WHOOOOO! You're just as mint online as you are in real life Meso :biggrin:

So glad you are chairing tomorrow! Be there at 5 sharp! Are you coming out for the meal afterwards?
[QUOTE="Northumbrian"]WHOOOOO! You're just as mint online as you are in real life Meso :biggrin:

QUOTE]

awwwwwwwwww luv u 2 hon lol :blush:

Northumbrian
So glad you are chairing tomorrow! Be there at 5 sharp!

I'll be there with bells on

Northumbrian
Are you coming out for the meal afterwards?

If the main mans gonna be there how could I not! haha :eating:
Reply 187
Well said bro...well said...i just cant give u enuf credit
how could any1 be more true...i mean even when we set up
a society here on TSR they cant help but butt in and give some of their
really i mean really unwanted decisions and opinions....Truly no
use arguing with them verily they are a people maghdubeen
--------------
Northumbrian
WHOOOOO! You're just as mint online as you are in real life Meso :biggrin:

So glad you are chairing tomorrow! Be there at 5 sharp! Are you coming out for the meal afterwards?

Hey bro why dont u post up some of the activities u ppl are gonna do maybe we could help with providing u ppl with ideas
PEace
Reply 188
The Jews have their own society, so does the Palestinians, but they still can't help butting in here. Remind of you something? :rolleyes:
Refused
The Jews have their own society, so does the Palestinians, but they still can't help butting in here. Remind of you something? :rolleyes:

And they say there's no relationship between anti-israel and anti-semitism. if that was so, you wouldnt mind Jews in here, but you'd have said Israelis instead.

Oh and your Palestinian members dont come in our society do they.. :rolleyes:

FFS.
Reply 190
gemgems89
And they say there's no relationship between anti-israel and anti-semitism. if that was so, you wouldnt mind Jews in here, but you'd have said Israelis instead.

Oh and your Palestinian members dont come in our society do they.. :rolleyes:

FFS.

What are you on about? It's called 'The TSR Jewish Society (J-soc)' not the Isreal Society thus why i didn't say Isrealis instead.

oh and im not even a member of this society but just finds the observation funny :rolleyes:
Refused
What are you on about? It's called 'The TSR Jewish Society (J-soc)' not the Isreal Society thus why i didn't say Isrealis instead.

oh and im not even a member of this society but just finds the observation funny :rolleyes:

You complained at Jews intruding this society and how that reminds you of something else, so what is wrong with Jews posting here, hm? And what does it remind you of?

And it was a rather silly point to make since Palestinian members regularly post on J-Soc. :rolleyes:
Reply 192
gemgems89
You complained at Jews intruding this society and how that reminds you of something else, so what is wrong with Jews posting here, hm? And what does it remind you of?

And it was a rather silly point to make since Palestinian members regularly post on J-Soc. :rolleyes:

I was trying to link this situation to that in Palestine i.e with the whole occupation but seems like you didn't get the point. it doesn't matter.

and im not talking about 'posting', both members are doing it, but coming in with unrelated subject just to start trouble. I advise you to read all of 'JonathanH' posts in this thread. Quite funny.
Refused
I was trying to link this situation to that in Palestine i.e with the whole occupation but seems like you didn't get the point. it doesn't matter.

and im not talking about 'posting', both members are doing it, but coming in with unrelated subject just to start trouble. I advise you to read all of 'JonathanH' posts in this thread. Quite funny.

Oh I did very well get the point, that's why I'm criticising you for relating Jews to the matter, rather than Israelis. It's you that doesn't the point. Not all Israelis are Jews; not all Jews are Israeli. Yet you used Jews to compare the situation with "occupation". *sigh*

Well if you can answer his arguments it shouldn't be a problem. It's obvious such a politcal society will get debates.
Reply 194
Israeli isn't broad enough. Jew is too broad. Zionist is a happy medium.
Refused

Northumbrian, do you agree this was a stupid thing to say?
Reply 196
hey can i join this society????
Im so pro palestine...they deserve the right to get back to their homeland even though im jewish im so anti zionism...and im not the only one many courages jews like me support the palestinians and their right to get back their homeland but unfortunatly many jews dont like this notion..its sad how we kicked them out claimed the land for our own turned into monsters against them and yet ppl like me are criticized as being anti-semitism...just sad :frown:
Hopefully one day palestinians will go back home :biggrin:
Check the link
http://www.nkusa.org/activities/recent/arafat111404.cfm
Reply 197
Northumbrian, do you agree this was a stupid thing to say?
Wrong yes, stupid quite possibly.

I'm a bloke!
No you're NOT!!!

Shalom Brother Hitman. Welcome and of course you can join oiur society. I admire you and your people very much.
Northumbrian

No you're NOT!!!

Eh?
Reply 199
You are still a woman to me!!!

Quick Reply

Latest