The Student Room Group

The TSR Palestinian Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Because the acknowledged death toll by the Israelis, UN and palestinians are now almost exactly the same. And number only dozens, many of whom were armed fighters. At the time however, the lying palestinian scum told reporters of "hundreds/thousands" dead and "massacres", now completely demonstrable inventions and lies.
Palestinians spoke of the *possibility* of hundreds being killed. And even if one dozen civilians are killed, that is a massacre.

Pretty much, I think most people would agree with that.
Despite I've publically condemned the regime and despite the fact I've not met half of my family because of the regime. Believe me, no one would be happier than me to see the back of them. But I'd want to take into account what was replacing them. I wouldn't make the same mistake we did in 1979.

Not at all, just pointing out the ridiculous and idiotic way that you bring completely different and entirely distinguishable events in to the picture to confuse the issue.
Not at all, I'm just applying your logic to different situations. Without the emotional tie to the new situations, you realise your logis is flawed so you invent new rules to make Israel a special situation.

You're a piece of **** liar. Why don't you back your false allegations with some FACTS, rather than slanderous hearsay and implication, you utter moron.
I have but you seem to think the quotes are invented. Have you seen the documents implicating Lehi in a proposed alliance with NAZI Germany? Suppose they're fake too.

The lies you tell will eventually **** you up. Deservedly.
4 million Palestinian refugees, 20% of Israel is Arabs with a much higher birthrate, surrounded by a more radicalised greater Arab nation. Israel will fall one day.
Northumbrian
4 million Palestinian refugees, 20% of Israel is Arabs with a much higher birthrate, surrounded by a more radicalised greater Arab nation. Israel will fall one day.

Does that not go against your case entirely?

How can an "apartheid wall" have 20% Arabs in Israel?
And don't the facts you quote show how tiny and insignificant the multiracial and democratic state of Israel is in the giant Arab world?
thebucketwoman
And don't the facts you quote show how tiny and insignificant the multiracial and democratic state of Israel is in the giant Arab world?

Exactly.
Arab world: 23 countries, total area of around 11 MILLION sqkm
Jewish "world": 1 country, total area of around 20,000 sqkm

Yes, that's right, under 5% of the average size of a SINGLE Arab country.

"BUT IF ONLY THOSE EVIL JEWS WOULD STOP THE EVIL OCCUPATION, IT'D ALL BE OK"

What a load of horse-****. They have ****loads of land, Jordan is 4.5 times bigger than Israel, with a LOWER population. And yet, the Arab world maintains that the "palestinians" must stay in refugee camps and its "all Israel's fault"!

The Arab world don't give a **** about the "palestinians", they're just the front line, the proxy army in the fight against Israel and the Jews. They shed crocodile tears and condemn Israel, and the situation is of their manufcature.

Just as many, if not more, Jews were expelled from arab countries upon the creation of Israel, than arabs who left. Israel settled all these people without a problem. The Arab world could have absorbed all those who left, but they're much more useful to continue the war and provide a convenient excuse and distraction for every terrorist, oppressing dictatorship in the arab world.
They ravage their own people, keep them in 3rd world conditions, maltreat them and then try to unite their populations against "evil" Israel. What a ****ing joke.
Northumbrian
Palestinians spoke of the *possibility* of hundreds being killed. And even if one dozen civilians are killed, that is a massacre.

Don't backtrack on the lie, scumbag. Don't play games with me, I'll ****ing destroy you.
The palestinians LIED to the world, they swore blind that there were atrocities, they didn't mention "possibilities", they stated the things as facts. "Eyewitness" reports were countless. The palestinian spokesmen talked of mass graves, of Israeli forces executing people. They lied, lied and lied again, they invented a massacre and the world press bought it.
Don't now try and play games and claim they only said "possibilities", we both know you're just lying some more, in keeping with the precedent of your side.
Then it was proved they were lying all along. It's amazing how many of you scum still maintain the lie, too.

Northumbrian
Despite I've publically condemned the regime and despite the fact I've not met half of my family because of the regime.

And yet you want them to have nuclear weapons. Right...

Northumbrian
Not at all, I'm just applying your logic to different situations. Without the emotional tie to the new situations, you realise your logis is flawed so you invent new rules to make Israel a special situation.

Firstly, I've heard some comparisons in my time, and seen them comprehensively debunked. But no-one has ever raised such a ridiculous one as you do. And secondly, if you took away the hatred you've been indoctrinated with, you'd see that Israel is actually far better in virtually every way than the scum, terrorist countries that you support. Israel contributes to the world disproportionately in so many fields, is democratic, has gay and women rights. It's a beacon in an area of darkness.

Northumbrian
Have you seen the documents implicating Lehi in a proposed alliance with NAZI Germany? Suppose they're fake too.

Yes. There has never been any link beyond hearsay and false claims by pathetic anti-semites like you. How about we mention that the Arabs and their leaders in the area openly supported the nazis?
You are prepared to fixate on badly-evidenced claims of tiny numbers of "zionists" co-operating, and you never mention the open backing of the arabs. What about all those nazi scientists and leaders who disappeared to egypt to work on rocket programs etc.?
The Arab world was indisputably tied in to the nazis, during and after, and yet you have to bring in ridiculous and misleading claims about "zionist" co-operation?!
You're diseased.

Northumbrian
Israel will fall one day.
If If it ever does, it's taking all the ***** like you with it. You deserve it.
#hands round whisky doubles#
Polygraphs might work better. Then again, the piece of crap liar above probably doesn't even know their spoutings are lies. Diseased.
JonathanH
Polygraphs might work better. Then again, the piece of crap liar above probably doesn't even know their spoutings are lies. Diseased.

Your attempts to affront is rather dismal. Maybe you could attempt a much more ostentatious approach. You remind me of bullies on the playground, you know the type, like Dudley from Harry Potter? I pity you and your mental illness I truly do. I realise it’s not your fault but the way you are brought up that makes you so racist. So for this I forgive you. I think I saw it on a program one, CLD: Compulsive Lying Disorder, first symptom denial, second uncontrollable rage, finally cross dressing. You are but a lost sole in denial. May god bless and heal you. The truth shall always exist and when you find it I shall be waiting with open arms.

I wish you peace my dear Zionist charlatan.
JonathanH

Your attempts to affront is rather dismal. Maybe you could attempt a much more ostentatious approach. You remind me of bullies on the playground, you know the type, like Dudley from Harry Potter? I pity you and your mental illness I truly do. I realise it’s not your fault but the way you are brought up that makes you so racist. So for this I forgive you. I think I saw it on a program one, CLD: Compulsive Lying Disorder, first symptom denial, second uncontrollable rage, finally cross dressing. You are but a lost sole in denial. May god bless and heal you. The truth shall always exist and when you find it I shall be waiting with open arms.

I wish you peace my dear Zionist charlatan.
Reply 308

Because it's eating into land that should make up part of a Palestinian state and separating the bulk of Palestinian people from Israelis and vital amenities.

Don't backtrack on the lie, scumbag. Don't play games with me, I'll ****ing destroy you.
Sorry, didn't realise I was talking to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"Eyewitness" reports were countless.
I witnes reports of say a dozen civilians being killed? That qualified for a massacre in Kosovo at least.

Then it was proved they were lying all along. It's amazing how many of you scum still maintain the lie, too.
Proven by a group of obervers let in a week after the atrocoties?

And yet you want them to have nuclear weapons. Right
Because I don't want Iran invaded and occupied and raped by a foreign imperialist power.

And secondly, if you took away the hatred you've been indoctrinated with, you'd see that Israel is actually far better in virtually every way than the scum, terrorist countries that you support.
I've been indoctrinated with nothing. I formed my views independently. Why do you assume the opposite?

Israel contributes to the world disproportionately in so many fields, is democratic, has gay and women rights. It's a beacon in an area of darkness.
Arab countries have a lot to learn from Israel as do most muslim countries. I agree with you.

You are prepared to fixate on badly-evidenced claims of tiny numbers of "zionists" co-operating, and you never mention the open backing of the arabs. What about all those nazi scientists and leaders who disappeared to egypt to work on rocket programs etc.?
The Arab world was indisputably tied in to the nazis, during and after, and yet you have to bring in ridiculous and misleading claims about "zionist" co-operation?!
Show me the evidence and I'll read it with an open mind. But even if it's true the Nazis didn't gas 6 million Arabs.

*Downs, shivvers and thanks*
Reply 309

Because it's eating into land that should make up part of a Palestinian state and separating the bulk of Palestinian people from Israelis and vital amenities.

"Eyewitness" reports were countless.
I witnes reports of say a dozen civilians being killed? That qualified for a massacre in Kosovo at least.

And yet you want them to have nuclear weapons. Right
Because I don't want Iran invaded and occupied and raped by a foreign imperialist power.

And secondly, if you took away the hatred you've been indoctrinated with, you'd see that Israel is actually far better in virtually every way than the scum, terrorist countries that you support.
I've been indoctrinated with nothing. I formed my views independently. Why do you assume the opposite?

Israel contributes to the world disproportionately in so many fields, is democratic, has gay and women rights. It's a beacon in an area of darkness.
Arab countries have a lot to learn from Israel as do most muslim countries. I agree with you.

Show me the evidence and I'll read it with an open mind. But even if it's true the Nazis didn't gas 6 million Arabs.

*Downs, shivvers and thanks*
JonathanH

Pay Per View anyone??? this sounds like a good match!!!

In the right corner: JonathanH. FORM OF ATTACK. Nuclear Weapons/ High Tech American Supplied Machinery.

In the Left corner: Northumbria. FORM OF ATTACK: Pebbles/small stones.

Post Match report from JonathanH:

I never used ****** weapons you ******* *** ****. I was planting fu**** daisies at the time you **** ***T ***"£$. They were not **** **** stones They were giant anti-Semite **** **** meteorites exploding with molten fu***** lava you ****.
JonathanH

Pay Per View anyone??? this sounds like a good match!!!

In the right corner: JonathanH. FORM OF ATTACK. Nuclear Weapons/ High Tech American Supplied Machinery.

In the Left corner: Northumbria. FORM OF ATTACK: Pebbles/small stones.

Post Match report from JonathanH:

I never used ****** weapons you ******* *** ****. I was planting fu**** daisies at the time you **** ***T ***"£$. They were not **** **** stones They were giant anti-Semite **** **** meteorites exploding with molten fu***** lava you ****.
You are a complete f**kwit. You lie continuously and brazenly, you have no knowledge of your own only propaganda that you'be heard. You make moronic and deceitful points. You are the scum of the earth. I hope you die painfully and soon. F**k you, asshole. F** you and your pathetic terrorist society and scumbag people.
Northumbrian
HAHA! Oh no, separating palestinians from Israelis! Considering the general palestinian opinion of Israelis, that can only be a very sensible thing.
And why should ANY of the land form a "palestinian" state, they aren't a people, they don't deserve a state, ****, there are 23 other Arab countries with plenty of land for them. They squabble over a pathetic few square kilometres and the Arab world is 11million. Ridiculous.

Northumbrian
But in Kosovo there was evidence to back it up afterwards. In Jenin, there was none, the "eyewitnesses" were brazenly lying and they got caught.

Northumbrian
Proven by the admission of the PA, actually.

Northumbrian
Well, can't say I agree with you there.

Northumbrian
Because it's ********. Everything you spout is propaganda and the majority is completely false.

Northumbrian
Really?! All they ever seem to want to do is criticise and demonise and stoke up world opinion against Israel. Even when there own countries are far far worse.

Northumbrian
But even if it's true the Nazis didn't gas 6 million Arabs.
Erm... and?
Reply 314
And why should ANY of the land form a "palestinian" state, they aren't a people, they don't deserve a state, ****, there are 23 other Arab countries with plenty of land for them. They squabble over a pathetic few square kilometres and the Arab world is 11million. Ridiculous.
Jews aren't a people. The are a religious group. Why should Azarbaijanis have a country? They are just Turks in the end right? Why should Afghans have a country? They're mainly Persians in the end.

But in Kosovo there was evidence to back it up afterwards. In Jenin, there was none, the "eyewitnesses" were brazenly lying and they got caught.
YOU said dozens of poeplewere killed. And do you actually know how many eople died in Kosovo? Not as many as you were told.

Proven by the admission of the PA, actually.
They said there was no masacre?

Really?! All they ever seem to want to do is criticise and demonise and stoke up world opinion against Israel. Even when there own countries are far far worse.
I do not agree that Israel has a right to exist and I think it is a terrorist state and a nuclear threat. But it treats its own citizens with more RESPECT than any Arab country does.

Erm... and?
So Jews should be doubly against Nazi collaboration.
JonathanH
You are a complete f**kwit. You lie continuously and brazenly, you have no knowledge of your own only propaganda that you'be heard. You make moronic and deceitful points. You are the scum of the earth. I hope you die painfully and soon. F**k you, asshole. F** you and your pathetic terrorist society and scumbag people.

I would like to appeal to any neutral people reading this site. Please read the above statement by a Zionist bigot over and over again. These are the type of psychotic bloodthirsty unreasonable murderous maniacs Palestinian refugees have to deal with everyday, face to face. This is the type of inhumanity they have to battle with. If the above can wish a painful death to a few people voicing facts and opinions on an Internet forum, imagine the extent of the suffering Palestinians endure every minute of their life. Remember this and help bring Justice to Palestine and end the illegal Zionist occupation on PALESTINIANS IN PALESTINE.
mesoptamia
I would like to appeal to any neutral people reading this site. Please read the above statement by a Zionist bigot over and over again. These are the type of psychotic bloodthirsty unreasonable murderous maniacs Palestinian refugees have to deal with everyday, face to face. This is the type of inhumanity they have to battle with. If the above can wish a painful death to a few people voicing facts and opinions on an Internet forum, imagine the extent of the suffering Palestinians endure every minute of their life. Remember this and help bring Justice to Palestine and end the illegal Zionist occupation on PALESTINIANS IN PALESTINE.
I think he's a first-rate individual, I like him. I think you're a nice girl and I intend to look you up and give you a Heylo!

I think maybe you both suffer from a lack of balance toward this issue and toward the rights of "peoples" generally. Overcome your idea that politics will solve things for your people, and recognise that worthwhile politics will seek the same answers for all peoples and you'll suddenly find yourselves agreeing on a lot more. We'll build peace and brotherhood gradually or not at all. :smile:
Reply 317
What's a people?
Northumbrian
What's a people?
A "people" is -- A collection of individuals claiming a common identity and interest. The most prominent recent example of a "people" flowering on the world stage and demanding a state is the "Palestinians."

I'm consistent. --retrace this thread. Are you?
mesoptamia

Just because he's wrong doesn't make you any more correct.

Quick Reply

Latest