The Student Room Group

The TSR Palestinian Society

Scroll to see replies

Northumbrian
This Thread Is Not Meant For Debate

This Thread Is Meant For People Who Support The Palestinian Cause To Come And Form A Society

If You Want To Debate The Issue There Many Many Threads In D&d

Please Respect Our Wishes
If the Palestinian cause is based on a reasonable wish for an ethnic/genetic secure national homeland a la Israel, yet the Palestinian supporters would deny this to White peoples--the Palestinian cheerleaders are racial supremacists and should expect that the tsr anti-racist community would feel a moral duty to draw attention to their racism.

Homelands for all peoples (even if they are White)! :smile:
ArthurOliver
the Palestinian cheerleaders are racial supremacists and should expect that the tsr anti-racist community would feel a moral duty to draw attention to their racism.

If your point was correct then I would be compelled to agree. Unfortunately for you, our stance is socio-political rather than racial. We believe that the zionists are not justified in their political beliefs. We thus dispute them as effectively as we can. I would be in your debt if you would explain what element of this supposes a racist politik.

MB
musicbloke
If your point was correct then I would be compelled to agree. Unfortunately for you, our stance is socio-political rather than racial. We believe that the zionists are not justified in their political beliefs. We thus dispute them as effectively as we can. I would be in your debt if you would explain what element of this supposes a racist politik.

MB
Zionism is nationalism, Palestinian striving for statehood is nationalism--if both were socio-political you'd be dividing along socio-political lines, not ethnic.
Reply 43
I would like to join this society as I believe the illegal jewish occupation of Palestine has gone on for too long and the Israeli Government could be likened to that of Nazi Germany.
Reply 44
Crazy_88
I would like to join this society as I believe the illegal jewish occupation of Palestine has gone on for too long and the Israeli Government could be likened to that of Nazi Germany.

How are they linked? you can't call someone nazi so lightly...
Reply 45
Stop Debating For ****s Sake! Are You All Blind?
Vienna
Sorry, is this an argument for or against more funding to terrorist groups that advocate ethnic cleansing?

It was an argument to say that the two sides are not equal.
In fact, it wasnt even an argument in itself(if it was an argument, it was the kind of argument some other cretin in DnD would use...)
Anthrax
I'll also :ditto: that.

I'm sick of our media with their anti-Semitic and anti-White racism. Their double standards.

One thing I odn't think ANYONE has mentioned in this thread is that the Middle East constantly tells the West to **** off out of its business yet "Palestine" is more than happy to accept $3bn in Western aid.

One of exmaple of such anti-Semitism rife throughout today's pro-Islamic-fundamentalist media is the way they talk of the "Israeli Occupation".

I'd now like for people to tell me where "Palestine" and "Palestinians" come from...

That sentiment comes from the same tree as, "feel sorry for Jews! Remember the seconf world war..?"
We should not have to feel guilty about it forever. Get over yourselves and stop whinging that everyone is against you.

Dont play the aid game.
Israel gets far more aid than Palestine.
Crazy_88

Ive tried to mount a coherent argument against those who favour Israel over Palestine.
Dont destroy this by making stupid assertions.
Can I join please?
Reply 50
The Israeli Government has murdered innocent people, bulldozed houses and oppressed the Palistinians of the gaza and the west bank for decades.

The Palestinians have a very low quality of life and have had to deal with constant losses of loved ones etc.

First of all the Israelis take over land that isn't theirs and drive the arabs out and then they occupy even more land and allow illegal settlements to be set up.

Although Israel is a democracy and that should be praised the state terrorism it takes part in could be compared to certain nazi policies or anti-jewish pogroms in Russia.
Reply 51
Can I join please?
Of course you can :smile: As soon as Bashment gets back online I'll as him to make a list and add it to the first post :smile:

CAN PEOPLE HERE ME? I AM NOT BEING NASTY BUT THIS SOLIDARITY SOCIETY IS NOT A PLACE FOR DEBATE - AT LEAST NOT AT THE MOMENT - WHEN IT IS MYSELF OR BASHMENT WILL SAY
Reply 52
heylo everyone

i figured since im part of a palestinian solidarity campaign i mite as well join this one
thanx for starting it up, its needed.
wat are we discussing????(seeing as debating is off the cards)
i think we need to look at what we r doing to support the palestinians...wat do u guys think?
Anthrax
I'll also :ditto: that.

I'm sick of our media with their anti-Semitic and anti-White racism. Their double standards.

One thing I odn't think ANYONE has mentioned in this thread is that the Middle East constantly tells the West to **** off out of its business yet "Palestine" is more than happy to accept $3bn in Western aid.

One of exmaple of such anti-Semitism rife throughout today's pro-Islamic-fundamentalist media is the way they talk of the "Israeli Occupation".

I'd now like for people to tell me where "Palestine" and "Palestinians" come from...

LOL@Anti-White racism perpetrated by the media. The media is controlled BY whites. So I don't know how that would work.
and
lol@anyone being able to be racist against white people. How can anyone hold power over the dominant race?
Reply 54
Phonicsdude
That sentiment comes from the same tree as, "feel sorry for Jews! Remember the seconf world war..?"
We should not have to feel guilty about it forever. Get over yourselves and stop whinging that everyone is against you.

Dont play the aid game.
Israel gets far more aid than Palestine.

Nothing makes me laugh more than a neo-Nazi and their groundless, hate-filled views.

Sorry to break it you, but I am not a Jew. However, as a Christian I can see the great suffering of the Jewish people.

Would you apply your first paragraph to black the community? Because that is where it is more suited.

I'm not playing the aid game. I'm giving you an example of the double-standards that are rife throughout the Muslim community.

Keep your mindless hatred coming though. LoL.
Reply 55
Wayvelength
LOL@Anti-White racism perpetrated by the media. The media is controlled BY whites. So I don't know how that would work.
and
lol@anyone being able to be racist against white people. How can anyone hold power over the dominant race?

I'll post in your style...

lol@ the naivety - the Marxist multicultural media in the form of New Labour's propaganda tools such as the BBC and The Daily Mirror firmly put whites and Jews behind all other races and religions in this "cosmopolitan Utopia".

lol@at the neo-Nazi sentiments
How can anyone hold power over the dominant race

lol@ this:
anyone being able to be racist against white people.

Are you really that ignorant and stupid to believe this?
You have posted guff, Anthrax.
Just assertions.
me me me ! i wanna join! :biggrin:
Come on anthrax. Racism is about power. As long as white people hold the power, then its not racism. Unless you're saying te labor party are Black? Or the Mirror by Muslims?

And lets face it, white people have done more than enough to push Jewish peple to the bottom of the pile. Look at Hitler.

And what happened to the Sun and Sky news? DO they not report from a more right wing viewpoint? What about the conservatives?

Perhaps you conveniently overlooked this?

I would never say Jewish people have not and are not being supressed, but it is white people that control the society we live in and our media institutions etc, so they can not be guilty of racism. Racism is one race using its power against another. I think that some white people feel threatned by a "cosmopolitan Utopia" because for once, they'e not the ones being put first.
Reply 59
STOP DEBATING YOUR CRAZY PEOPLE!

Zaaks and everyone who has joined - We are, at the moment, trying to recruit members and then we shall elect a leader and put the Charter to a vote. Then we can discuss the current situation in Palestine etc :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest