The Student Room Group

The TSR Palestinian Society

Scroll to see replies

10inchpianist
100% sure it was reopened. :mad:

Proof? The posts have exactly the same time-stamp, to the minute. And obviously Bismarck (as with any mod) would have had to post his message about locking, before he actually locked (cause you can't post after locking), therefore clearly there was going to be some time between his posting and locking, and that was enough time for another post to be made. But keep propagating idiotic conspiracy theories.
10inchpianist
Will do. You and farhan need to back me up, because that thread was still on topic, besides the last 5 or so :smile:

Hehehehe, it's like a conspiracy in here. You just want to cause trouble when you know full well the thread wasn't reopened for my post. Haha, how low one will resort.
Funny how bismarck closes threads where zionism is getting ravished in them :hmmmm:
JonathanH
He's a D&D Mod, this is GD. Therefore it's impossible for him to close it. :rolleyes:
Poor him, he'd love to've :frown:
gemgems89
You pwnd me? That's a laugh. Your arguments were pathetic.

The only reply you had to it was "Well my sources were from the military's website" defying the whole point of neutral reporting :rolleyes:

And for your information, I replied just before the thread got closed. Bismarck posted his post and then went to shut the thread.. but I posted mine JUUUUST before it was closed. So, I think you should retract that comment.

zOMG - when I had posted my post the thread was still open and bismarck had just posted his. Then I refreshed and it was locked. Crikey.

Im 100% sure that at one time i was looking at the thread, the last post was Bismark saying it was closed, at the bottom let it had the almighty padlock. Then i checked my CP a minute later and you magically replied.

No ones buying your bull gemgems, forget it :smile:
gemgems89

zOMG - when I had posted my post the thread was still open and bismarck had just posted his. Then I refreshed and it was locked. Crikey.

Do you read the recent posts or not? I asked 10inch this and thought it was most likely. He seems to be sure otherwise so I told him that if it was true it was a mockery.

And if that was an attempt to be humourous, please spare me. :rolleyes:
10inchpianist
WTF ? I pwn gemgems, and proove Isreal sucks bigtime, then Bizmack closes the thread,

Wow, you really have a problem with delusions, don't you?
Not to mention the spelling ability of a 3-year-old.
JonathanH
He's a D&D Mod, this is GD. Therefore it's impossible for him to close it. :rolleyes:

He wasn't being serious. :rolleyes:
gemgems89
Hehehehe, it's like a conspiracy in here. You just want to cause trouble when you know full well the thread wasn't reopened for my post. Haha, how low one will resort.
Wow, you really have a problem with delusions, don't you?
justfarhan
Funny how bismarck closes threads where zionism is getting ravished in them :hmmmm:

Yeah, didn't see any "ravishing" going on. Though, I doubt "ravishing" is an appropriate word, anyway. Numerous people have explained to you that you have no idea what Zionism is many many times, and yet you still appear to think you know what it's about. It's the most ridiculous thing.
Evil-Tuna
He wasn't being serious. :rolleyes:

Clearly you don't know farhan like I do. I think he was being serious, he's just slow.
justfarhan
Exactly :rolleyes:

And I made a thread about it in AAM that I was wrongly warned but he certainly doesn't know what he's talking about in there so I thought I'd leave it for a while to spare me the headache :yy:

Anyway David, how's it going? :biggrin:

Good thinking.

Right now, I'm finding this whole predicament quite amusing.

JonathanH and gemgems certainly clocked onto this thread quicker than last time. Keep it up you two.
JonathanH
Yeah, didn't see any "ravishing" going on. Though, I doubt "ravishing" is an appropriate word, anyway. Numerous people have explained to you that you have no idea what Zionism is many many times, and yet you still appear to think you know what it's about. It's the most ridiculous thing.
With the way you lie about how nice zionism is, it wouldn't be so stupid to suggest you know little about it :wink:
Evil-Tuna
Good thinking.

Right now, I'm finding this whole predicament quite amusing.

JonathanH and gemgems certainly clocked onto this thread quicker than last time. Keep it up you two.
lol

Them two and bismarck monitor this society as if were their own, and also one (if not all) neg new members who join this society.

Tut tut tut naughty little people.
10inchpianist
Im 100% sure that at one time i was looking at the thread, the last post was Bismark saying it was closed, at the bottom let it had the almighty padlock. Then i checked my CP a minute later and you magically replied.

SO your claim is that in UNDER 1 MINUTE: Bismarck posted, locked the topic, got contacted by gems, went back and reopened the topic, gems posted and the topic was re-locked. Wow, apparently us Zionists can slow time down!

And that's more likely than there being a slight pause between his post and locking, allowing another post to be made in between?

Right...
:rofl:

Israelis have invaded a Palestinian /showthread.php?t=undefined and now terrorising it's inhabitants...

OH N0ES :eek4:
JonathanH
SO your claim is that in UNDER 1 MINUTE: Bismarck posted, locked the topic, got contacted by gems, went back and reopened the topic, gems posted and the topic was re-locked. Wow, apprently us Zionists can slow time down.

And that's more likely than there being a slight pause between his post and locking, allowing another post to be made between?

Right...
OMG MSN?
10inchpianist
The only reply you had to it was "Well my sources were from the military's website" defying the whole point of neutral reporting :rolleyes:

It wasn't intended to be neutral reporting. It was intended to be the IDF's response. Dearo DEAR. It's like trying to get through to a three year old.

Joker.

Oh and hey, it's better than posting a load of google and youtube videos.

Tuna
Do you read the recent posts or not? I asked 10inch this and thought it was most likely. He seems to be sure otherwise so I told him that if it was true it was a mockery.

And if that was an attempt to be humourous, please spare me. :rolleyes:

Yes, I did read it as a matter of fact. I was just getting a little bored of repeating the same thing.

Er, no. I don't quite think it was.
10inchpianist

Israelis have invaded a Palestinian /showthread.php?t=undefined and now terrorising it's inhabitants...

OH N0ES :eek4:
ROFL LMAO OMG WTF

WHERE HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE OMG.

THIS IS LIKE REAL LIFE.

justfarhan
With the way you lie about how nice zionism is, it wouldn't be so stupid to suggest you know little about it :wink:

Yes, yes it would be stupid. Because I (and many people I know) are actually Zionists, and I have studied the history of the movement and its politics. Whilst you have simply learnt "Zionism = evil" and will listen to no definitions or points to the contrary - no matter how many people explain the concept to you and how many times they do it.

Quick Reply

Latest