The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5560
SideView
ha :biggrin: NDGAARONDI is top that makes sense.... im 25th woo!"... raindance your full of useful/useless little links aint ya! nice!

Yup, that's me. Useless... mebbe not little... oo err... :wink:

Speaking of which, chats an wolfie never post on here anymore. :frown:

EDIT: NghisadgauigfwNDI is the next Crespo. You heard it here first. :wink:
Reply 5561
More chance of Sheffield United winning it

Statistically, you're wrong - that's not possible.
Raindance
Yup, that's me. Useless... mebbe not little... oo err... :wink:

Speaking of which, chats an wolfie never post on here anymore. :frown:

EDIT: NghisadgauigfwNDI is the next Crespo. You heard it here first. :wink:

....dont think jump has been round much either much one post away from 1000!

NghisadgauigfwNDI is the next Crespo. You heard it here first. < wtf?
AAJ1
Statistically, you're wrong - that's not possible.

Sarcasm? I was making the point there isn't much chance of it happening. :rolleyes:

Of course I'm wrong considering we aint even in the draw today! :biggrin:

Gem
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

That, my friends, was the best day of my life. It wasn't a lucky, flukey performance but we TOTALLY outclassed them in every single way. The stats do the talking but we were magnificent. I have never been so proud to be a Leyton Orient fan. We brought 6,000 of the 13,000 fans to Craven Cottage and we outsung them as well. At the end, we all celebrated like mad and I got photographed celebrating with the chairman in the national press... :biggrin:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. WE LOVE YOU ORIENT WE DO OH ORIENT WE LOVE YOU!
Reply 5565
SideView
NghisadgauigfwNDI is the next Crespo. You heard it here first. < wtf?

meh.

:wink:
NDGAARONDI
True but what about Edu? What about your young players should have played alongside Vieira and Edu for experience rather than take over for them as soon as they're gone?

Edu was 2nd to Gilberto anyway. Im not denying that we have weakened just commenting on the fact that we still have a strong team.
Reply 5569
Bit harsh. We all love him really, wouldn't be the same without him. Noone to remind me to shut up! :frown:
i dont i think done 400 posts in here yet. which is weird because i been posting in here since over a year ago. since around post 12000?
Chelsea Or Leicester

Leicester Wooped Totters
Raindance
Bit harsh. We all love him really, wouldn't be the same without him. Noone to remind me to shut up! :frown:

ahh its all in good fun... i know hes a handsome chap really
Chip Cob
Moneky Magic
Reply 5574
Economist
FFS. If you read my original post you will see that I said that you cant compare them. Henry plays further up the field than Ronaldinho and thus is more likely to score more which he has done for the last however many seasons. Ronaldinho plays further down the field and is more of a play-maker, changing the game more.

Theres no need to get stressed. Your original post was on the first page so sorry if i missed it.

So you say you can't compare them, but then why did you compare the amount of goals they scored?
Reply 5575
who to put money on? :P
I had a dream last night that in the other semi final - Lucas Neill scored the opening goal and Rovers won 3-0... needless to say i have stuck a fiver on it at 2700-1, deja vu does and hopefully will happen. :rolleyes:
Reply 5577
not a game to bet on.
Reply 5578
chewwy
not a game to bet on.

exaaaactly, but it's fun seeing what people think. :smile:
Arsenal are 11/10 on many betting sites.

Latest