The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Theres a new hotline for all Man Utd fans who are worried about Glaziers reign of Old Trafford - the numbers 0800 10 10 10 (won nothing won nothing won nothing)
zoemunro
evertons new sponsers are easy jet

as they fly in and out of europe in 90 mins

I heard that as a Tottenham joke:

Tottenham have opted for Thompson as they're main sponsor as they believe it's the only way they'll get into Europe :biggrin:
Reply 6502
kpg
It has nothing to do with Robbie Fowler, who incidentally wasn't exactly a saint either.

why did fowler do that celebration when he pretended to be snorting coke??
Reply 6503
esx77
why did fowler do that celebration when he pretended to be snorting coke??

Because he was getting stick about it from the Everton fans and instead of being a miserable bastard he decided to play along and make a joke out of it.
kpg
I didn't mention being a 'crackhead' in any shape or form. He wasn't a crack head anyway.

Cisse's career at Liverpool has been over for about 6 months now, wrong player at the wrong club at the wrong time. This is an idle story at the moment with very little concrete news. It's sad either way but still a wishy washy story. It has nothing to do with Robbie Fowler, who incidentally wasn't exactly a saint either.

Fowler wasnt a saint no, he often took the piss out of fans ie, smackhead,coke snorter and le saux is a bumboy but he never threatened to smack his wife around. completely diffrent kind of negative press.
Vishpatel
Lol!!

:eek:
There are also girls out there that are so into football and dedicated to their team that some blokes just can't keep up. I have a friend who, sadly for her support Leeds and she goes anywhere they do and would gladly give her life for the team :eek: She has had several relatioships that have gone down the drain because of this.
Reply 6507
DannyD
come on people. Feb 1st deadline for entry. quick quick quick.

How many people have you got so far? What you going todo if there's not enough players?
jusfarhan
Liverpool > Rest of Europe

Even Barcelona? :rolleyes:
Cindy
There are also girls out there that are so into football and dedicated to their team that some blokes just can't keep up. I have a friend who, sadly for her support Leeds and she goes anywhere they do and would gladly give her life for the team :eek: She has had several relatioships that have gone down the drain because of this.

Indeed. :biggrin: As much as I love football and United, certain things do come first. :eek:

Gem
Reply 6510
One-Prophecy
Man Utd > Liverpool and Arsenal

Burton Albion > Man Utd :biggrin:

We deserved to beat the cheats in the first game.
NDGAARONDI
Even Barcelona? :rolleyes:

Our big shiny trophy says so
I'm a massive Crystal Palace fan and I've only had one serious relationship, he didn't like football at all which I thought would bug me at first but it was fine! We lasted quite a long time... he just let me get on with it!

Would definitely like to try a relationship with a Palace fan!!
I don't. Luckily my bf isn't that into football! :smile:
Reply 6514
tinkerbell85
I'm a massive Crystal Palace fan and I've only had one serious relationship, he didn't like football at all which I thought would bug me at first but it was fine! We lasted quite a long time... he just let me get on with it!

Would definitely like to try a relationship with a Palace fan!!

Palace...pff :rolleyes:

I don't have that problem, my girlfriend likes football a bit (I think), she is Spanish and supports Barcelona...I don't really think our 2 teams are going to be playing each other any time soon (unless Brighton get into Europe...I wish.).

The only time to watch out is the World Cup and European Championships :p:
Oziris
Palace...pff :rolleyes:

I don't have that problem, my girlfriend likes football a bit (I think), she is Spanish and supports Barcelona...I don't really think our 2 teams are going to be playing each other any time soon (unless Brighton get into Europe...I wish.).

The only time to watch out is the World Cup and European Championships :p:

Brighton :eek: :p:
Just in response to the other thread!

Take it away guys...
yeah, my ex-gf was a forest fan like you kitten - it was really good! (although she used to fancy half the players!!)
Reply 6518
Hmmm, I was a bit curious about that too. I mean when I first went to uni, a lot of guys were like, what the hey, a girl who likes playing and watching football?
If im being honest I would rather they didnt like football than did. I dont really know why though.

Latest