The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Library. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Hasn't Mourinho been dodging interviews because of the constant showing of Essien's tackle on Hamman?

If thats the excuse then that makes it even more unprofessional and pathetic imo
Didnt fifa/FA make it a requirement to attend post-match interviews or is that just for champions league? This is why everyone hates jose, hes happy to be a smug little chap when his team are winning but soon as it goes sour he runs away. Happy to give it, but recieve it?? no chance!!
Arragant, bitter and no sportmanship shown wether he wins or loses.
The requirement to attend post match interviews is a UEFA requirement I believe. Plus it doesn't always have to be the manager, it can be his assistants. Same happened with Graeme Souness. As for sportsmanship, that's gone in football pretty much.
I don't think it's required in the prem cos I've seen it when managers haven't come out before, but under more extreme circumstances. I've never seen a manager refuse to come out either to Sky or to the BBC after losing 3-0. If he loses again next week he'll have to come out, right?

Who do Chelsea have next week?

Edit: Portsmouth. oh, ****...
I thought he gave an interview or something because he said they deserved to lose. Never saw the highlights because I was out. :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
The requirement to attend post match interviews is a UEFA requirement I believe. Plus it doesn't always have to be the manager, it can be his assistants. Same happened with Graeme Souness. As for sportsmanship, that's gone in football pretty much.

You seem to have trouble accepting anything thats bad to do with Chelsea.
NDGAARONDI
'As for sportsmanship, that's gone in football pretty much'.
So that makes it alright does it? If the managers cant set an example then you cant expect much from the players. Jose is pathetic, just accept it.
Economist
If thats the excuse then that makes it even more unprofessional and pathetic imo

It is unprofessional and pathetic. Reminds me of throwing pizzas.
Economist
So that makes it alright does it? If the managers cant set an example then you cant expect much from the players. Jose is pathetic, just accept it.

Never said I accept it. Soccer is doing my head in recently anyway.
NDGAARONDI
I thought he gave an interview or something because he said they deserved to lose. Never saw the highlights because I was out. :biggrin:

I thought that. They didnt show anything on match of the day and someone said that he didnt give one but I dont know where those comments came from. To be fair he admitted that they deserved to lose for once.
NDGAARONDI
It is unprofessional and pathetic. Reminds me of throwing pizzas.

Thats fun and games
Actually Mourinho admitted his team deserved to lose twice, the other was to Real Betis away.
Economist
Thats fun and games

:toofunny:
Egypt!
Who would Chelsea prefer to win out of these two if any?
Fratton Park, it's how all football grounds should be (in terms of closeness to the pitch, atmosphere etc... there are a lot of things that could be improved but I won't go into them here :p:)

Old Trafford is incredible, and overseas I like Lyon's Stade de Gerland.
Reply 6876
If yours was a bit late, then mine's very late!
Happy belated Birthday mate.
Thanks. :smile: It's the thought that counts. :biggrin:
Afraid the worst is Saltergate (Chesterfield) and it must be bad as I've been to 40 grounds in England!

I dislike any of the new plastic grounds with no character as well so that includes Reading, Leicester, Sunderland, Stoke and Wigan.
Coventry will just be the same when I go next month.

Gem
Been to afew bad'em while following Derby,

With Brighton you could barely see the pitch and we had to rely on the guy next to us with a radio for the most part:frown:

Stoke had to be the worst though, half the downstairs was flooded under a centimetre of water and everything was done to prevent the away fans from leaving the ground quickly....and we lost:frown:

PP

Latest