The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

NDGAARONDI
Anything John Carew can do on a football, oblivious can with an orange, right? :biggrin:

yer :biggrin:

At the press conference after the game against England. (2004):

Reporter: "You´ve got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What happened?"

Zlatan: "Well, I don´t know... You´ll have to ask your wife about that."

On a move against Stephane Henchoz of Liverpool:

"First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog."

Answer to the question "What are you NOT going to say when you meet your teammates in Ajax for the first time?":
"I am Zlatan, who the hell are you?"

:p:
:biggrin: we've been on our best behaviour
oblivious
:biggrin: we've been on our best behaviour

I hope so.
I had to clear out my email box there were hundreds and hundreds of post reports from the site!! Needless to say I didn't read them so I wouldn't know if you hadn't. I am sure the other Mods will let me know if you all had been misbehaving. :wink:
"Rio Ferdinand is running".
NDGAARONDI
Actually I don't have any posters but I might have Crespo as my wallpaper soon. I've had Shevchenko so :p:

Oh I also had my hair down but with that black headband that he wears too. Must get wax or whatever it is footballers put on to stop the hair from flopping about. :biggrin:

They often only resort to pouring water onto prior to the game.
Oh okay then. Have to try that, though I'' tie it up as usual if I'm in goal.
Stuart Pearce is sat calmly in his seat as this game is drawing to a close.
Reply 8347
I'd be Rooney too.
Bit common, bit thick, but naughty.

But better looking and a girl obviously.

The love child of Janette Rooney and Ted Beckham, if you will.
Id be ashley cole infact, because hes stuffing cheryl.
id be David James (female version) because it would be great to be tall and hes quite intelligent e.g. his art and everything.
Reply 8350
Very belated happy birthday Cindy.
'Makelele leads a rampaging break out of defence for Chelsea, carrying the ball over the half way line'
Reply 8352
But then if you go back far enough, Merseysiders and Mancunians are Lancastrians anyway :p:
Reply 8353
Katy200
Stuart Pearce is sat calmly in his seat as this game is drawing to a close.

Sven Goran Erikson is screaming his head off on the touchline - he's totally lost it!
Reply 8354
And the fairplay award goes to ........ Argentina again
Reply 8355
"Cisse/Crouch/Morientes scores for Liverpool!"
Reply 8356
"well done to Arsenal/Liverpool/Tottenham/Newcastle/Everton/(any other team that couldnt buy it) on their treble win"
Reply 8357
i got a link to Alan partidge commentating its quality.

check it out

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8067493825968673190&q=Alan+Partridge

well funni!!!
Reply 8358
I'd say I was like Sol Campbell, strong and slow, but I'm only 5 foot 6 tall :biggrin: So maybe I'd be like Cannavaro.

I would most like to be like JT, though, he's everything I aspire to be as a defender. And he's wicked at PES :biggrin:
LH
"Cisse/Crouch/Morientes scores for Liverpool!"

Crouch has no problem scoring...

Latest