The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

rank the premier league teams the way you want them to stand at the end of the season.

so pls state your top 4 teams (first one obviously the team you support and the other three in priority) and bottom 3 three teams ( last one bieng the team you really wish to be kicked).

so here is my list first:

1. Arsenal
2. Wigan
3. West Ham
4. Liverpool
18. Spurs
19. Chelsea
20. Man United :reddy:
Liverpool
Wigan
Tottenham
Bolton

Newcastle
Everton
Manchester United
They self-style themselves "the biggest club in the world", however they have won as many European cups as Nottingham forest!
Reply 1603
Top:

Chelsea
Man City
Everton
Newcastle

Bottom:

Man Utd
Arsenal
Liverpool

I think a lot of Chelsea supporters would like to see spurs relegated. But that would deprive us of 6 easy points each year, so I'll let them finish 17th.

Obviously I wouldn't really want the table to finish like this, as the premiership would become a total joke.
How can you not include Blackburn in your top 4 after we knocked man utd out of the title race yesterday. :biggrin:
Reply 1605
ciderpeter
How can you not include Blackburn in your top 4 after we knocked man utd out of the title race yesterday. :biggrin:

Ok, seeing as everton have mucked up my fantasy team:

Top:

Chelsea
Man City
Newcastle
Blackburn
Everton are sh*t.

:smile: :smile:
chelsea
newcastle
tottenham
charlton

portsmouth
aston villa
sunderland
Reply 1608
Liverpool
Arsenal
Manchester City
Sunderland

Everton
Bolton
Manchester United
Chelsea
Reply 1609
1 Villa
2 Baggies
3 Arsenal
4 Chelsea

18 Spurs
19 Everton
20 Blouse
Reply 1610
1. Chelsea
2. Blackburn
3. West Ham
4. Charlton

18. Arsenal
19. Liverpool
20. Man Utd

If that ever did happen, Chelsea would keep on winning the premiership forever!
Book-worm
Everton are sh*t.

:smile: :smile:

and you're a gob*****, everyones a winner
Chelsea, Chelsea and Chelsea.
I can't decide on whos next. Certainly not Arsenal or Man Utd. Maybe Spurs as some folks are under the impression that I am a secret Spurs fan.

Bottom
Liverpool, Newcastle and Man Utd.
1.Chelsea
2. Charlton
3. Man City
4. Bolton

18. Arsenal
19. Man United
20. Blackburn
1. Chelsea
2. Bolton
3. Fulham
4. Charlton

18. Man Utd
19. Blackburn
20. Arsenal
ciderpeter

I don't normally dislike Blackburn, certainly not a side completely like I would with Arsenal, but it's just your discipline. I am, however, grateful that you beat them. You see, I've put Bolton as a top team because I like Allardyce.
Reply 1616
NDGAARONDI
I don't normally dislike Blackburn, certainly not a side completely like I would with Arsenal, but it's just your discipline. I am, however, grateful that you beat them. You see, I've put Bolton as a top team because I like Allardyce.

They both play the most negative football I can remember? Blackburn's idea of a good display is directly proportional to the amount of opponents' careers ended. Bolton have the skill and finesse to rival Drogba in his ballet theatrics, with a manager whose tactical nous is to play for deadballs/hit and hope. Would you rather watch the beautiful game or claw your eyes out from mind-numbing boredness?
Top:
Tottenham
Charlton
Westham
Chelsea

Bottom:
Manchester United
Bolton
Arsenal
Raindance
They both play the most negative football I can remember? Blackburn's idea of a good display is directly proportional to the amount of opponents' careers ended. Bolton have the skill and finesse to rival Drogba in his ballet theatrics, with a manager whose tactical nous is to play for deadballs/hit and hope. Would you rather watch the beautiful game or claw your eyes out from mind-numbing boredness?

Okay positive football then here's my rankings:

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Villareal

Got it? :p:
Is this the same disciplanary record which newcastle, everton, spurs, man city, west brom, arsenal and portsmouth have?

Only they have all had at least as many yellow cards as Blackburn....

Latest