The Student Room Group
I do it to people who look like this - http://www.thedailydust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/chav3.jpg - as well as people who are up themselves.

as well as these people - http://mediacology.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/obese-america.jpg

who do you do it to? :yes:
Reply 2
not hatred, just reservations
Reply 3
For me, it's awkward people, people with bad manners or people who are just generally uncomfortable in their own skin. I don't feel at ease around people who clearly are not at ease around me. You can tell almost immediately, and I tend to avoid them.
Reply 4
I wouldn't say I hate people when I first meet them but I don't trust people easily and I spend time trying to figure people out.
Reply 5
I dont "do it" to anyone.. i'm not a shallow stupid person like you seem to be.

The first picture, is a group of people, "chavs", i know people who dress like that, and they are perfectly fine people. Some of them are quite intelligent and are doing better at college than me, a person who dresses smart-casual. Sometimes people dress like this simply because trakkies are cheaper than mid-high end jeans etc. Get to know them first.

The second is of a large lady, yes you can laugh at her or "hate" her or whatever your problem is, but what if she has some kind of health problem? what if her parents never raised her properly? bet you don't think about anything like that.

"Chavs" and fat people are groups of people, one of them is quite often a big portion of a population. Why not just put a picture of a gay person up and insult them? Why not just put up someone of a certain religion and say you have hatred towards them?

Grow up, stop being childish, and get to know people before you hate them on first sight, thats just plain stupid.

P.s . Post a picture of yourself, and i'll criticise anything bad about you without getting to know you, like you do to them.
That's me cousins innit :mob:

Nah, I judge on personality, and I think first impressions are the worst impressions, so I give it a while before I say I don't like someone :holmes:
Hatred is a strong word, but yeah I do it to a degree unfortunately.
I would never say that I actually HATED someone just from a first impression, but yet I would say if I liked someone off a first impression. I don't really know why, but that's just the way it is!
Reply 9
People who wear too much make-up or dress sluttily/like a chav.

:p:

Of course, they have the chance to change my mind and make me like them, but they have the same first impression about me.
yes....sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong... :dontknow:
Tommyjw
I dont "do it" to anyone.. i'm not a shallow stupid person like you seem to be.

The first picture, is a group of people, "chavs", i know people who dress like that, and they are perfectly fine people. Some of them are quite intelligent and are doing better at college than me, a person who dresses smart-casual. Sometimes people dress like this simply because trakkies are cheaper than mid-high end jeans etc. Get to know them first.

The second is of a large lady, yes you can laugh at her or "hate" her or whatever your problem is, but what if she has some kind of health problem? what if her parents never raised her properly? bet you don't think about anything like that.

"Chavs" and fat people are groups of people, one of them is quite often a big portion of a population. Why not just put a picture of a gay person up and insult them? Why not just put up someone of a certain religion and say you have hatred towards them?

Grow up, stop being childish, and get to know people before you hate them on first sight, thats just plain stupid.

P.s . Post a picture of yourself, and i'll criticise anything bad about you without getting to know you, like you do to them.

why should I? Do I owe them respect? People are unkind, such is life.
Hatred is a strong word. I only really hate 4 people in the entire world.
Reply 13
rajandkwameali
why should I? Do I owe them respect? People are unkind, such is life.

Yes you do, you owe everyone repsect, and everyone owes you respect. such is life
Anything or anyone appearing to associate itself with Arsenal Football Club.
I am one of those people that will accept absolutely anybody at first, but if they take advantage of that fact or refuse to accept me in return....I start to hate them and their chances of getting back in my good books are almost zero.
Reply 16
I do this actually. Mostly people who are really snobby or come across badly. I usually change my opinion the more I get to know them though! First impressions are awful, I probably come across as a tool when you first meet me!
Tommyjw
Yes you do, you owe everyone repsect, and everyone owes you respect. such is life

no, nobody is owed nothing in life. it's just the human condition. :yes:

Latest

Trending

Trending