The Student Room Group

Should I date him?

Hey everyone, so long story short there is a guy in my college that I talked to for month and he asked me out. I know a bit about him but that's it. By the way, I'm 16 and I've never dated or been in a relationship before so everything is kinda new to me. A lot of people tell me that there is to many red flags and that I shouldn't date him. He dated a lot of girls, he is not a virgin, he said he loves me a lot and that it was love at first sight, he is also kinda close to me and flirts a lot, he had a crush on a lot of people as well, like tried with many other girls. But we talk a lot, like everyday. I'm not even sure if I like him, It's the first time I've gotten this so I'm, confused, I don't know what to do...
Do you guys have any tips or warnings before I start anything serious?
Thank you for reading!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey everyone, so long story short there is a guy in my college that I talked to for month and he asked me out. I know a bit about him but that's it. By the way, I'm 16 and I've never dated or been in a relationship before so everything is kinda new to me. A lot of people tell me that there is to many red flags and that I shouldn't date him. He dated a lot of girls, he is not a virgin, he said he loves me a lot and that it was love at first sight, he is also kinda close to me and flirts a lot, he had a crush on a lot of people as well, like tried with many other girls. But we talk a lot, like everyday. I'm not even sure if I like him, It's the first time I've gotten this so I'm, confused, I don't know what to do...
Do you guys have any tips or warnings before I start anything serious?
Thank you for reading!

i am not a relationship expert, but is he serious about relationships? how'd you know if he has said this to every girl? the fact that he has had a crush on a lot of other girls + tried but didnt succeed is a bit interesting! and hes not a virgin (is he only 16? - not a good sign)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending