The Student Room Group

Do you believe in love at first site?

Do you believe in love at first site and if so, how do you know it? I'm hearing too many stories and its making me think if love actually exists anymore.

I saw this guy who goes to my school and when i made eye contact i felt like the world stopped and i'm saying he's my soulmate. (I'm delusional)
Yes, I fell in love and am still in love with TSR.
I guess it depends. I fell in love with my first love (we were together for like 3 months and then broke up 4 months ago). I used to see him around alot, the moment I first saw him, my world literally stopped. It does exist. But that kind of love rarely lasts forever.
Reply 3
I think there's "Infatuation at first sight" but not love. Love is a much deeper, stronger, less obvious emotion.
Yes.
But it is very easy to confuse lust and infatuation with love.
Reply 5
You can certainly find someone adorable at first sight and if it should work out then it feels like love right from the start. But I think that love needs you to know someone quite well, to come thought some ups and downs together and to have developed a high level of trust
Original post by Anonymous #1
Do you believe in love at first site and if so, how do you know it? I'm hearing too many stories and its making me think if love actually exists anymore.

I saw this guy who goes to my school and when i made eye contact i felt like the world stopped and i'm saying he's my soulmate. (I'm delusional)

Yes I believe at love at first sight I know it because that’s how I met my partner at work, I was cleaning the stockroom before taking a whack to the head because I was clearing the cage before she came in, exactly how I felt as you felt the moment I made eye contact with her everything took a pause and In my mind I went “you beauty”, she then introduced herself I was so nervous I spoke our home language although everything set in place and took place from there and now I hope to marry her in the long term.
Yes there is such a thing - some girls you see and your head over heels for them, you think there gorgeous etc and other girls end up growing on you.
Reply 8
I think most cases of 'love at first sight' really just mean 'that person is very attractive'. There are people that one may see and think 'wow' but that doesn't mean there is any chance of a relationship or even a meaningful connection of any kind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending