The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Micky Mouse subject?
Reply 2
It's true, Law is bloody easy.

I did little work all year, read the paper and listened to music during half the lessons, skipped lessons. Revised for about 4 hours the day before, and got 259/300.

On the 3rd paper I was confused as hell, didn't know how to answer the question at all so waffled a load of crap, I seriously thought I was going to get next to nothing for it but got 100/100 UMS.

Maybe I'm just good at it then.....nah, must've been divine intervention!

In class essays though I did generally A/B.
Reply 3
Multiplexed
Did anyone else find this really easy? Throughout the year i got b's and c's without revision but got my results back yesterday and i got 300/300 all because of a 3 day revision session, each day spent on 1 booklet. Imo, they should rename it to a Memory test, because no thinking involved at all.

Hopefully, A2 is better.

I did Law alongside my A2s, and as I was concentrating on my other subjects I only really did any proper revision the day before. Result? 291/300 :biggrin:

I did find the subject very tedious and wouldn't have really wanted to continue it to A2 other than for the reason that it was easy and I'd have a very good chance of getting an A. </arrogance> :biggrin:
Reply 4
Multiplexed

Hopefully, A2 is better.

A huge amount of people gained A at AS at my college, but very few gained an A overall.

A2 involves usually more theoretical questions which many people fall down on.

Congratulations, but keep working hard..

Latest