Reply 2
Cicerao
Calpol.

*waits for the controversy* :wink:

You're a liar.
Reply 3
Gaviscon, because I hate liquorice.
Reply 4
antimalarial tablets, i couldn't swallow pills back then so i had to chew it. ******* awful taste
Reply 5
Risperidal, .... tastes like cement :/
Reply 6
Penicillin, it takes like nail varnish remover!
Reply 7
Lamotrigine if you manage to catch it on the back of your tongue.

Yuck. That said, I excel at taking tablets without tasting them, so I wouldn't know about the other meds I've taken!
the not banana childrens antibiotics i remember the banana being yuummy :frown: its orange now... and RANK!
when i get tonsilitis my already large tonsils take over my throat meaning tablets are out of the question and so hello childrens antibiotics.. lol
x
The smell of paracetamol just makes me want to be sick. Its foul. It is one of the most vilest things I have ever put in my mouth!
Reply 10
The one I picked up off a corner in Mexico...

Oh, and Banana medicine. Ewww.
Reply 11
Not sure if it counts but Milk of Magnesia :puke:
That stuff is foul.
Amoxycillin though :coma:
tetracycline... If you don't take it with enough water foul yellow smoke starts coming out of mouth and nostrils *boke*.
Reply 13
Smeh
Amoxycillin though :coma:

i had that once, it was delicious. then i was prescribed it again and it turned out to be a sugar-free version, i was so disappointed :frown:
Reply 14
jonathan3909
I don't know if this is the right forum to discuss this or not but yes the question is there.
For me its "Marezine" which is said to reduce vomiting but actually it may even cause it and has a foul taste~Anyone tried it ever??

Drugs affect your brain mate, it wont cause vomiting because of its taste.
Omg those ******* multi vitamins taste SOOO BAD OMG I am so annoyed just thinking about how rank they taste!!!!!!
Reply 16
erithromycin actually made me sick a few times
Reply 17
Pheylan
i had that once, it was delicious. then i was prescribed it again and it turned out to be a sugar-free version, i was so disappointed :frown:

:console:
Why would they do such a thing? :cry2:
I used to sneak into the fridge when I was little and take sips of it :mmm:

Seriously. Makes you feel worse.
Reply 19
Paracetamol. Mainly cos that's the only thing I had to take before I nailed swallowing tablets. Years of antibiotics and you learn bloody quickly!

Latest