The Student Room Group

The Worst Stand Up Comedian You've Seen

Who is the least talented comedian youve seen either live or on tv?
My vote would go to either Andy Parsons ( annoying, slow delivery) or Al Murray (one trick pony)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Shappi Khorsandi, Al Murray & Rhod Gilbert. Crap, crap & mega crap.
Reply 2
I know a lot of people love him but I can't stand Jimmy Carr.

He just reads 1.5 hours of jokes you'd read inside half-decent Christmas crackers - or the jokes you get sent by SMS by companies who want to make you laugh then try and sell you insurance or some other crap.

Then they call him the "king of one-liners"... wtf! One-liners are no good as a comedian and even if people like them, he's not even that funny with them! :mad:

Carr. :nn:
Reply 3
My Dad.
Reply 4
Shappi Khorsandi
those stand up comedians that come on Russell Howard's good news
DJkG.1
I know a lot of people love him but I can't stand Jimmy Carr.

He just reads 1.5 hours of jokes you'd read inside half-decent Christmas crackers - or the jokes you get sent by SMS by companies who want to make you laugh then try and sell you insurance or some other crap.

Then they call him the "king of one-liners"... wtf! One-liners are no good as a comedian and even if people like them, he's not even that funny with them! :mad:

Carr. :nn:

Aye, he's awful.

I'd go with some dude I saw at a stand up comedy night once who got onstage and started mumbling in a heavy Glaswegian accent and laughing at his own jokes. Not a single word was coherent but we loved him for it. He was truly terrible. It was the sort of night where you boo off bad comics but the whole audience loved how bad he was so much that we just cheered him through the whole horrible ordeal for the full slot.
Reply 7
That guy with the puppets, hes always on central comedy, it was on last night actually, but i think its because hes american.
Reply 8
Russell Howard
Reply 9
Russell Howard, Lee Evans, Gina Yashere, George Carlin, Omid Djalili, Billy Connelly..

Or any woman.
Jo Brand
Reply 11
Jimmy Carr and Micheal Mcintyre, the latter is more annoying as he seems to like shouting rather a lot!.
Lee Evans, he just sweats and bores for hours on end, although he's pretty good in Mouse Hunt :p:
Reply 13
Meagz
Gina Yashere

Yes definitely
Is she from Nigeria by any chance?:biggrin:
Anyone on MTW. Jo Brand can be funny but the whole 'Men are bastards/I'm old and unattractive' is getting a bit stale. And OBVIOUSLY Roy 'Chubby' Brown.
George Bush.
The only one I've seen live is Michael McIntyre and to be honest I was only really laughing most of the time because everyone else was and I felt awkward :frown:
Reply 17
Jimmy Carr- Soooo not funny :wink:
A lot of these are mentions of over-rated comedians, not really the worst. I nominate Omid Djalili.
Reply 19
Jo Brand - feminist annoying lesbian

Quick Reply

Latest