The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It doesn't have to be Edinburgh! Just anyone who has done first year in either of these subjects!
Reply 2
Really? Nobody can help :frown:
I got a letter from Edinburgh maths department recommending 'Foundation Mathematics' - Dexter Booth and 'Mathematics: A Very Short Introduction' - Timothy Gowers as well as stuff by Ian Stewart and Simon Singh.
Reply 4
joshm
I got a letter from Edinburgh maths department recommending 'Foundation Mathematics' - Dexter Booth and 'Mathematics: A Very Short Introduction' - Timothy Gowers as well as stuff by Ian Stewart and Simon Singh.

I'll see you in Edinburgh!!!!:woo:
Reply 5
joshm

And why did I not receive this letter?:mad: :frown:
xRoseberryx
And why did I not receive this letter?:mad: :frown:
I think I got it with my visit day information.

I'll see you in Edinburgh!!!!

Yeah! I wish it would come sooner - I'm bored of my year out now.
Reply 7
joshm
I think I got it with my visit day information.

Yeah! I wish it would come sooner - I'm bored of my year out now.

Yep, Im on a gap year...and really cannot wait for some structure and to be part of something so I actually feel like Im going somewhere with my life again....:rolleyes: oh, that was deep.

When's the visit day!?:eek: They've forgotten about me :frown:
xRoseberryx
Yep, Im on a gap year...and really cannot wait for some structure and to be part of something so I actually feel like Im going somewhere with my life again....:rolleyes: oh, that was deep.

When's the visit day!?:eek: They've forgotten about me :frown:
I think they were all last month. :\
Reply 9
joshm
I think they were all last month. :\

Brilliant.

Latest