The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Morgan86
woohoo im doing communications too and i dunno what it is either :biggrin: hehe...

and theres still no one on this forum in block B! grrr :p:

woo communications is gna b great..just hope they remind wot is is b4 starting!well u can just cum n stey with us in block m so u dnt get too lonely
lol
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 61
guitarromantic
oh, are we all on the same flat as well as floor? I'm male, so surely it's mixed?! Confused Matt right here.

Alright, I just re-read the topic:

Caroline_18: M2:22
squideye: M2:21
Angeldrops: M2:23
katie*: M2:24
me!: M2:11

So since I have a 1 not a 2 in the number, does that mean it's the other flat on floor 2? I guess you ladies must be in a single sex flat?

Well i guess we are as we're only missing one person and theyr not likely to strand one lone boy with us! yeh i think that means ur on our floor..hopefully u'll get a all boys flat and we can mix..?!
i dont know dave that well...as u said just through rori. but dont really see them much anymore! it'll be weird to be able to swap stories from home and stuff and know wot each other is on about!!
Reply 63
katie*
your theory sounds pretty good,lets hope your right! Im taking communications..dnt ask me wot that is cos i dnt really no myself..
no particular hobbies going out having fun really..im so glad i came on this website, calmed my nerves a bit! wot kinda thing u into then? ur doing thelogy n religion rnt u? u cumin on sat or sun?

i hope it's right, otherwise the next 3 years of my life are going to be preety much like the previous 7...and single sex education sucks. communications sounds...interesting, lol. you're right, i'm doing theology and religion...fun fun fun.

i'm not sure about the saturday/sunday thing - originally i decided to move up on the saturday so that i wouldn't miss out on anything, plus my boyfriend is probably going up on the saturday too...but my friends want next saturday to be our last night out+most of the 'wolves possee' (lol) are in the leodis blocks which won't be finished until the sunday anyway, so they're all moving up then. my parents are convinced that saturday will be the better day, due to more shops being open to buy last minute bits and bobs as well as leaving sunday as the contingency, should everything not fit in the car/i forget my most important posession! so, still undecided about that at the mo.

meeting people on this site has definitely eased my mind a bit...apart from one thing. it sounds like you're all from preety posh places+i'll come along with my 'brummie' accent (it's not that bad!) and feel like a right commoner! hehe.

i'm going to ask the warden as soon as we arrive if we can have a parteeee for my birthday on the thursday...i hope they say yes! we shall invite everyone from the m block, including the boys across the corridor so everyone can 'mix', lol. we shall drink from plastic cups, have tacky paper decorations and play lots of head automatica (+cheesy pop) so we can dance lots. what do you think? i'm really looking forward to moving in and meeting everyone in the flesh. X
aww sounds like loads of fun, and a great way to meet everyone. im so excited too about meeting everyone. im also trying to make a decision bout sat and sun too cos my mates also want last nite out on saturday, but i wuld rather get there on the saturday i think so can get settled, and also like u said incase i forget something! oooh does anyone know if there will be microwave and kettle?
Reply 65
squideye
i hope it's right, otherwise the next 3 years of my life are going to be preety much like the previous 7...and single sex education sucks. communications sounds...interesting, lol. you're right, i'm doing theology and religion...fun fun fun.

i'm not sure about the saturday/sunday thing - originally i decided to move up on the saturday so that i wouldn't miss out on anything, plus my boyfriend is probably going up on the saturday too...but my friends want next saturday to be our last night out+most of the 'wolves possee' (lol) are in the leodis blocks which won't be finished until the sunday anyway, so they're all moving up then. my parents are convinced that saturday will be the better day, due to more shops being open to buy last minute bits and bobs as well as leaving sunday as the contingency, should everything not fit in the car/i forget my most important posession! so, still undecided about that at the mo.

meeting people on this site has definitely eased my mind a bit...apart from one thing. it sounds like you're all from preety posh places+i'll come along with my 'brummie' accent (it's not that bad!) and feel like a right commoner! hehe.

i'm going to ask the warden as soon as we arrive if we can have a parteeee for my birthday on the thursday...i hope they say yes! we shall invite everyone from the m block, including the boys across the corridor so everyone can 'mix', lol. we shall drink from plastic cups, have tacky paper decorations and play lots of head automatica (+cheesy pop) so we can dance lots. what do you think? i'm really looking forward to moving in and meeting everyone in the flesh. X

well at the moment it looks like im gna b all alone on the saturday night then! ah well! My birthday is this tuesday so i can join in with the celebrations! i dnt think u need 2 worry bout us being posh, well all get leeds accents soon neway!heehee..x
Reply 66
Caroline_18
i dont know dave that well...as u said just through rori. but dont really see them much anymore! it'll be weird to be able to swap stories from home and stuff and know wot each other is on about!!

yeh is gna be really weird! u gna b out in wicum in monday night by nechance? its my birthday so will be doing the usual!x

oh and also..whos ur boyfrend?cos dave was being vague and didnt pass on much info..did he used 2 go out with lauren reed?
ooh ur all oldies...im only just 18! and yeah we will all start to get northern accents! i may be coming saturday now katie, cos as u no, wycombe isnt the greatest place to go on a saturday nite, im thinkin leeds is gonna be slightly better!!
Reply 68
ahh i don't have to bother about accents phew! Except all you southerners accents, expect a lot of "what was that?" on both sides :p:
Reply 69
caroline and squideye have u got hotmail addresses so we can use msn to talk? mines [email protected]
haha! im sure after a couple of weeks we'll have picked each others phrases etc up too!
just added u! mine is [email protected]
Reply 72
mine's [email protected]...speak to you soon! X
Reply 74
guitarromantic

just added u 2 msn, u on or nt?!
Reply 75
Morgan86
woohoo im doing communications too and i dunno what it is either :biggrin: hehe...

and theres still no one on this forum in block B! grrr :p:

U got a hotmail address?mines [email protected]...x
Reply 76
im [email protected] if anyone wants to add me :smile:

can tell you a bit about yorkshire :p:
yorkshires poo lol
Reply 78
Soapysudds1
yorkshires poo lol

then why stay here for uni :confused:
Reply 79
it looks like theres a new iron n kettle in every flat n 2 fridges n freezers really lookin forward to goin 2 oxely found the local supermarkets n the most important thing the nearist bar nt on campus all i need now is a flat mate is any1 in block E at all ?

Latest