The Student Room Group

Amazon Assessment Inten role

Hi everyone,
I have a question for those who have gone through the amazon assessment. I have been invited for an assessment for the "Business Development Intern" role and I am worried about the assessment as I tend to never get an interview after an assessment :frown:
so now I want to make sure I can be selected for the interview panel at least. And I desperately need your help.
the assessment includes the following:

-Job Simulation
-Amazon Work Styles Assessment

if anyone has got a resource or a website that they are 100% sure it's helpful please let me know, I appreciate your time reading this thread.

Thanks
Reply 1
Hey, if you managed to get to the final interview, how was it, and why did the case study involve?
Reply 2
Original post by User20202020
Hi everyone,
I have a question for those who have gone through the amazon assessment. I have been invited for an assessment for the
Reply 3
Original post by User20202020
Hi everyone,
I have a question for those who have gone through the amazon assessment. I have been invited for an assessment for the "Business Development Intern" role and I am worried about the assessment as I tend to never get an interview after an assessment :frown:
so now I want to make sure I can be selected for the interview panel at least. And I desperately need your help.
the assessment includes the following:

-Job Simulation
-Amazon Work Styles Assessment

if anyone has got a resource or a website that they are 100% sure it's helpful please let me know, I appreciate your time reading this thread.

Thanks

Hey, how was it?

Can you please share more details of the assessment? Did you manage to pass it? What are the types of questions in there?

Any tips or suggestions? Which areas are they covering?

Also, if anyone has got some relevant resources and you think its helpful, then please let me know. Actually, I am worried too that's why wanted to see if anybody can assist.
Reply 4
Hey, it was two hours long. And with two different people. The first hour included a case study, and it used Excel, so if I were you, I would practice Excel. Basic stuff calculation etc. The case study is about planning a campaign about Black Friday, so would you decrease products of certain products? Person there would be working with you and then she asks you some competency based questions like have your ever worked with data? Have you gone out of your way to do something which you were not supposed to do?. For second hour it’s only competency based questions. Base your answers based Amazon principles show how what you did aligns with amazons 14 principle that’s what they are looking for . That’s all so I would prepare answers for all 14 principles. This is a good internship so it’s worth answers where you demonstrated those principles in your work or school
Original post by Jinav
Hey, how was it? Can you please share more details of the assessment? Did you manage to pass it? What are the types of questions in there?Any tips or suggestions? Which areas are they covering?Also, if anyone has got some relevant resources and you think its helpful, then please let me know. Actually, I am worried too that's why wanted to see if anybody can assist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending