The Student Room Group

Maths economics computer science

I'm stuck choosing between maths and economics or maths and computer science. Just asking for any general advice from people who have take the courses or have known people. Also wondering if computer science involves lots of individual work and do you have to creat your own things on the side. I also never did computer science at a-level so not sure how much of a set-back that is?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Go for Mathematics and Economics. Applying for the CompSci joint course has led to the worst year of my life with the current state of admissions. It's come to the point where I have daily panic attacks about whether I will be able to go to a good university at the end of this hell.
Reply 2
Original post by mrgugg49
Go for Mathematics and Economics. Applying for the CompSci joint course has led to the worst year of my life with the current state of admissions. It's come to the point where I have daily panic attacks about whether I will be able to go to a good university at the end of this hell.

Appreciate it man I'm sorry to hear that but I'm not sure i understand. Does that mean a - levels have been hell and you havent gone to university yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending