You did :smile:

men- what are you like! :smile:
Reply 122
Mrs. Political
men- what are you like! :smile:

*Dons flameproof suit*
Reply 123
uncleramsay
Just to add to the childbirth/kicking debate...

I don't care what any of you say, no matter how painful childbirth is, you get a baby at the end of it...a part of you. I would go through any amount of pain for that.

However, for us men, nothing, i repeat NOTHING good can come out of being kicked there!!!!!

Thats a good point but the pain lasts for hours and you aren't the ones going through with it :rolleyes:
Reply 124
Yes, but a man cannot punch a woman. Women can punch men though

People should just not punch each other. And I still get pissed if a woman punches a man, violence is pathetic.
people think childbirth is only about the time when your contractions start to production of baby (pop) but it starts pretty early in pregnancy and lasts all the way through nursing!
Reply 126
I debated whether I should go through all these pages but decided I'd rather not let my dinner burn....

Just where did the idea come about that women have it better than men? I'm not being argumentative... it's just that the thread topic is somewhat bare and unjustifiably conclusive.

Is this another battle of the genders!? :confused:
pretty much yeah

i suggested putting it to rest a few pages ago, but some bloke wanted to keep on arguing

men!
Reply 128
killerbee
men!

That's a defiant yes then! :wink:
i'm only pullin your leg! :wink:
Reply 130
Im sure there are loads of pros and cons for both, but personally I agree that women do have it better cos being a girl is just FUN FUN FUN, I alway think that being a guy all the time must be so boring, (although Im sure they'll disagree)
Reply 131
Rouge
Im sure there are loads of pros and cons for both, but personally I agree that women do have it better cos being a girl is just FUN FUN FUN, I alway think that being a guy all the time must be so boring, (although Im sure they'll disagree)

I'd like to try both. I'm not into having a sex change or anything but it would be interesting to see how the other half lives. I't be great to finally understand what/how women think. :biggrin:
Reply 132
Howard
I'd like to try both. I'm not into having a sex change or anything but it would be interesting to see how the other half lives. I't be great to finally understand what/how women think. :biggrin:

Just as it would be great to understand how men think.
Or to put it bluntly be able to easily pee standing up.
at least men dont have to queue for the loo
Evil-Tuna
In My opinion this is true they have an easier more exciting life on the whole but i may be wrong.

Well try telling that to women who live as second class citizens in eastern and middle eastern countries. I'm sure all those women who lived through the Taliban will agree with you - not :tongue:

On a biological note:

I wonder if you would be saying that if you had a great big heavy, nasty period in the height of summer with no loos to change and white knickers, not to mention the excrutiating period pains on top of that too. (Just an example, though has never happened to me lol, well not all at the same time though I'd hazard a quess that a few girls are reading this and thinking 'Yep, that was truely horrible when that happened to me'.)

In my opinion, men have got it easy, they can pee standing up - they only have to undo the fly! A man's world is simple, men still get better promotional opportunities and no body really cares much for women's football or rugby, know what I mean?

Men don't have to give birth!!!

Socially:

There isn't really any social stigma attached to a bloke who shags around, though if a girl does she's called a 'slag'.

The fact that guys have their bits on the outside of their body does not even these points out... men do have it cushy.
Reply 135
Trousers
Not all women are comfortable making men do everything for them - I can get my own drinks, thanks very much. How would you like it if everyone started treating you like you can't do anything for yourself? Believe me, it gets pretty annoying.

Luize
Ditto.
I can't remember the last time I accepted a drink, or didn't buy a drink in return. And it is very annoying when people assume that you can't carry anything heavy, that you need help carrying the case of beer. Or that you know nothing about sports and need to be spoken to in a really patronising way. Or the same with computers..games etc.

I knew it! And quite right too. Although as a guy I'd never refuse a drink if it was offered out of politeness, but I'd always offer back too.

Speleo
Men get to pee standing up.
Thread over.

Oh, erm, lucky us... :confused:

girl_in_keele
There isn't really any social stigma attached to a bloke who shags around, though if a girl does she's called a 'slag'.

Don't think of that as much of an advantage really.
Reply 136
Don't think of that as much of an advantage really.

Is if you're a whore
Reply 137
girl_in_keele

I wonder if you would be saying that if you had a great big heavy, nasty period in the height of summer with no loos to change and white knickers, not to mention the excrutiating period pains on top of that too.

You paint quite a picture :biggrin:
Howard

Don't get your hopes, I'm a woman and I have no idea myself. What goes on in the toilet that needs more then one person- all the time?
Reply 139
I'm a woman and I have no idea myself

:ditto:

I think it's because we've just grouped 'women' and 'men' into two large groups when really we're individuals, we're all different to each and other and for alot of us the stereotypes don't apply. It is fun to confuse people tho.

Latest

Trending

Trending