The Student Room Group

English Lang Paper 2 Gcse Tomorrow!

Scroll to see replies

MadOSci
argh! I didn't finish writing my story :<

I went for (e) and was trying to write a story about a kid called Charlie running the triathlon :P

ahh unluckyy yeah ithought it was an okay paper but istill don't think i did very well :/

which question was e again?
Reply 121
narusku
Wow thats an amazing piece..The gap between me and your is just too large!

Well, I did type it out of a revision pack. What do you expect.
Reply 122
Mr XcX
Well, I did type it out of a revision pack. What do you expect.

Lol ok ok
Reply 123
lmao i realised about a half hour after i posted that it was Argue, Persuade or Advise.
it makes me laugh how many people quoted me, because i knew they would ><"

yeah, my bad.
Reply 124
English paper 2 tomorrow!!!!! I am sooo nervous! I am scared about the poems!
Anybody else doing cluster 2, have any good tips!?
What's everyone thinking about the themes in the poetry that r likely to comee up? Also any likely poems? Good luck everyonee:smile:
patra
English paper 2 tomorrow!!!!! I am sooo nervous! I am scared about the poems!
Anybody else doing cluster 2, have any good tips!?

Samee :/ yeahh I'm doing cluster 2, which poems u think are likely to come up? Good luck btw :smile:
When they ask you in poetry about layout, is this just another word for structure? So enjambment, stanzas and all that jazz.

Also, how much should I look to be writing for each question? Cheers.
Reply 128
BrunetteChick
Samee :/ yeahh I'm doing cluster 2, which poems u think are likely to come up? Good luck btw :smile:

something about identity may come up, what do you think? good luck to you too!!!! :o:
what cluster am i doing ? i have done nothings changed , not my business , love after love, presents from my aunts in pakistan,unrelated incidents, search for my tongue, half caste and a couple of others :s-smilie:?
Reply 130
lessQQmorepewpew
what cluster am i doing ? i have done nothings changed , not my business , love after love, presents from my aunts in pakistan,unrelated incidents, search for my tongue, half caste and a couple of others :s-smilie:?

All of those are from cluster 2 apart from Nothing's Changed.
Reply 131
how did you lot find the paper 1 exam?
Reply 132
it was not bad...you can't really revise for it though!
Is the paper 1 about the poems and writing to persuade/describe...sorry its been a long time..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending