The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
In my chemistry foundation module, in january one of my mates got 1/90, and the teacher told us he got that for putting his name on the paper. Worst results the school has ever seen in any subject, nevertheless he quit school 2 days later.
Reply 21
oh yeh and in a general studs module this girl got 12/100

Lol. I know someone who got 6/100 on one of the modules
Reply 22
Craggerz
In my chemistry foundation module, in january one of my mates got 1/90, and the teacher told us he got that for putting his name on the paper. Worst results the school has ever seen in any subject, nevertheless he quit school 2 days later.

oh my God!!!! :eek:
1/90 !!!!!!!!!!
Reply 24
AS English Literature: I am led to suppose that well over two-thirds of candidates returned grades 'C' or below for the Othello constituent [this is not normal for the third-ranked mixed grammar school in the United Kingdom].

That said, I achieved 100%: I believe 'buttons7' [Jenny] did also.
Reply 25
my friend got 1/100 in c2, lol
14 out of a class of 16 dropped out Physics in the first year... there is only me and someone else left for the second year.

The fail rate for Chemistry was over 50%, not sure how many people got E's or D's though... I don't start back until Monday (12th).
Reply 27
Psychology at AS.

Everyone does it, no-one gives a ****, it's a bit like general studies. :smile: (in the sense that it was a lesson which was classed as extra, ergo a waste of time)
Reply 28
17/29 people dropped chem only 12 left the 17 or so r likely to have got E's or below, no got an A in chem !!!!!!!!!!!!! an the teacher blamed this on the students its obviously his fault if one one my friends got AAA (mths,physics, bio) an a C in chem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
lifter_gav
my friend got 1/100 in c2, lol

i know someone who got 0/100 in M1 though. He sat there for the whole exam doing nothing :frown:
Yeah Us Es and Ds for the lucky ones were Set 1's GCSE Physics results this year
Reply 31
gordon2002
In my chemistry class 8 out of 14 people got U's!!!! (Not including me! :smile: )

Can anyone beat that?

Edit: AS-levels + not mocks- the real exam this summer.

Can give u a run for your money, class of 9 in chemistry, 5 failed, and the highest pass was a D. I got an E only because i got an A in my assement work, failed both exams! Looks a bit odd next to the other grades i got!

Latest