The Student Room Group

From small picture to A1 poster. Where would do this?

Hi, I've googled this question poorly and not come up with much.

Would Flixx Graphics do this? Anyone had experience with this hmm?

Cheers
I've had no experience with that particular company, but any printing company would very likely do it. I know Staples would do it immediately for you in store, and Jessops you could order a print using the memory card machines.

I'm assuming here the image is a jpeg on some form of memory, if it's low resolution then it won't turn out looking great but it will be passable.

If it's a physical image, then you may have to scan it into the computer yourself. I'm not aware if they scan things to enlarge them but if you ask I don't see why they wouldn't.
GormlessWonder
I've had no experience with that particular company, but any printing company would very likely do it. I know Staples would do it immediately for you in store, and Jessops you could order a print using the memory card machines.

I'm assuming here the image is a jpeg on some form of memory, if it's low resolution then it won't turn out looking great but it will be passable.

If it's a physical image, then you may have to scan it into the computer yourself. I'm not aware if they scan things to enlarge them but if you ask I don't see why they wouldn't.

Thank you, you were very much of a help.:borat:
Reply 3
We can do this, olicana uk, cost ££5.00+P&P less student discount

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending