The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by killfestab
I hope they give out offers in big batches

OMG... edinburgh have given some offers out! i know this is a notts thread but AAAAH!

totally random but i saw on your spoiler you had an interview on skype?!
Reply 1981

Quite small I think. Last year something like 5 on TSR got offers in Jan.
Original post by Sprite
totally random but i saw on your spoiler you had an interview on skype?!

actually... it was a phone interview for 35 minutes... the skye line was really bad... it was an interview for biochemistry and the dates for the interview matched my nottingham interview for medicine...so i decided to go to nottingham before christmas rather than postpone it...and just skyped/phoned oxford :P
Original post by Beska
Quite small I think. Last year something like 5 on TSR got offers in Jan.

oh...
thats a bummer...

lets hope you get one first... you deserve it :smile:
Reply 1984
oh...
thats a bummer...

lets hope you get one first... you deserve it :smile:

Thanks! :h:
Reply 1985
if i'd known the wait was this long for medicine, i would have just applied for Fashion Designing instead :colonhash:
Reply 1986
Original post by Neurone
if i'd known the wait was this long for medicine, i would have just applied for Fashion Designing instead :colonhash:

:rofl: It will be worth when you can one day spend your nightimes knee deep in blood and guts :wink:
Original post by Organ
:rofl: It will be worth when you can one day spend your nightimes knee deep in blood and guts :wink:

and catheterising clitorises
Reply 1988
and catheterising clitorises

That's the main reason why I applied tbh.
Reply 1989
come on you guys, the raw emotion of when you complete your hand-knitted scarf beats that anyday,
Original post by Organ
That's the main reason why I applied tbh.

lol...

OMG... edinburgh have given some offers out! i know this is a notts thread but AAAAH!

So wanted to apply Edinburgh but ended up chickening out because of the competition.
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
So wanted to apply Edinburgh but ended up chickening out because of the competition.

yeah well im pretty much giving hope :frown:
if they interviewed ... it would have been easier...

happy belated birthday though :smile:
Reply 1993
Edinburgh is a sexy city, with a medical school that seems impossible to get into.

Apart from people like killfestab who has some of the world's best universities throwing offers at him :wink:
Reply 1994
Original post by Organ
Nottingham is a sexy city, with a medical school that seems impossible to get into.

fixed
Reply 1995
Original post by Beska
fixed

I don't disagree :wink:
Page 101 guys...
we are officially sad :smile:
Reply 1997
Another day ... another day of no offers/rejections. :frown: I thought they had started!
yeah well im pretty much giving hope :frown:
if they interviewed ... it would have been easier...

happy belated birthday though :smile:

Thanks. Can't believe I'm finally 18! :biggrin:

The fact they don't interview, was the major factor really. If they did interview, it would mean a 'buffer' would be formed at interview stage. But without interview, it was just way too much competition

And I'm sure you'll get in. You look like a quality candidate, which has been proven by the offers you have got.
Omg I met Martine today :biggrin:!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending