The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Carpet21
Yeah but I mean I thought everyone had two weeks to complete it last year? Ohh are you saying that's why it's down to one..?

Yeah that's why it's down for 1 week to complete it. This time last year they were nearly finished with the whole business of questionnaires.
does anyone know important this questionnaire is?
and how do nottingham allocate interviews? (do they rank us?)
Original post by Beska
Yeah that's why it's down for 1 week to complete it. This time last year they were nearly finished with the whole business of questionnaires.

Yeah that was just a blonde moment of mine sorry...
They are such silly silly people.

Nottingham admissions people: I joke, I joke...I love you really. :redface:
Reply 383
Original post by aaalistair
does anyone know important this questionnaire is?
and how do nottingham allocate interviews? (do they rank us?)

Nobody knows how important it is, nope, because Nottingham are very stingy in releasing that information.

They rank people based on their scores from grades/UKCAT/personal statement/reference/questionnaire, and then interview the top 800 or so.
Reply 384
Good ol' Martine Lowes
Good afternoon

Our questionnaire will be available via the applicant's portal tomorrow. This is a vital part of our selection process and has to be completed before decisions are made on interview selection.

:sexface:
Original post by Beska
:sexface:

:eek:
What? When? Where? How?

Edit: You joke?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 386
I got the questionnaire!

Well, not really, I got an e-mail saying they would send the questionnaire tomorrow

Our questionnaire will be available via the applicant's portal tomorrow. This is a vital part of our selection process and has to be completed before decisions are made on interview selection.
Reply 387
Original post by Carpet21
:eek:
What? When? Where? How?

Edit: You joke?

No, completely serious. Just received an email.

Original post by Beska
No, completely serious. Just received an email.

I want that email! F5 here I come...
Ooh, I'm all excited for you.
Reply 390
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Ooh, I'm all excited for you.

:colone:

Time for me to say that my reason for choosing Nottingham is because I support Nottingham Forest...
Reply 391
i didnt get tht email either!!! lol this is bad... i think ill jus keepp checking the portal lol
Reply 392
They're probably sending it out in batches or something. They won't send the email to those people who have been rejected before the questionnaire stage (i.e. if they do not meet the minimum grades). I doubt anybody would be silly enough to make that mistake though. :p:
Reply 393
Forest haha

I got no email me :angry:

Original post by Beska
They're probably sending it out in batches or something. They won't send the email to those people who have been rejected before the questionnaire stage (i.e. if they do not meet the minimum grades). I doubt anybody would be silly enough to make that mistake though. :p:

Last year Oxford rejected 60 people because they hadn't even sat the BMAT - that is seriously thick. I imagine large numbers of people haven't even checked the requirements.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 394
Original post by Organ

Last year Oxford rejected 60 people because they hadn't even sat the BMAT - that is seriously thick. imagine largen numbers of people haven't even checked.

There are ... no words...
Reply 395
Fun fact: Last year Nottingham's lowest average score on the UKCAT for an offer holder was in the mid-500s.
Reply 396
Original post by Organ
Fun fact: Last year Nottingham's lowest average score on the UKCAT for an offer holder was in the mid-500s.

I cannot describe my hate for how opaque their admissions policy is.
Reply 397
Original post by Beska
I cannot describe my hate for how opaque their admissions policy is.

I think it involves Pat, Ruth and bingo balls.
Original post by Organ
I think it involves Pat, Ruth and bingo balls.

hey are you a gap-year applicant?
Reply 399
Original post by Organ

are you serious?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending