Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by doctas
I got an interview from notts for 8th feb anyone else?:smile:

What was your UKCAT?
Reply 1781
Original post by Organ
Thanks :smile: It will be absolutely criminal if you don't get an offer :yes:

I hope so. I hope I get it in Jan instead of having to wait until March. :frown:
Reply 1782
Original post by WaterHorizon
Congrats - When is it for? Did it come by track or email if you don't mind me asking? So envious cos I just want one too and time is running out!

It is for the 8th February and I just got an email from ucas saying that my ucas status had changed so check on track to see if you have an interview ! Good luck and I am sure your interview will come soon too.:biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Heard nothing....

GCSE: 7A*s + 1A (top 8)
A2: A grade in Maths already achieved + straight A* predictions
UKCAT: 715 (lowest sub-section was 640)
PS: Can't be too bad as I got an interview at Leicester (they interviewed 1 in 3 this year)
REFERENCE: I got to read it and it was good
QUESTIONNAIRE: Can't say really - don't know what the heck its use is

/rant
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1784
Original post by Beska
What time did you get the email saying that track had updated?

3.00am
Reply 1785
Original post by Organ
What was your UKCAT?

Reply 1786
Original post by tilly_tot
phewwwww nice set of grades that :-P no wonder you had an interview!!!! i didnt score that well in ukcat in the code section and it completely brought my average down ;/ im wondering if that's impacting. i hope nottingham interview me though, experience i guess!!! loads of people have said it was difficult. were they like good cop bad cop or?

Same, i didn't look over the code section before the ukcat really (stupid idea) so it was all a load of nonsense - i didn't know what the **** it was going on about. Nottingham do not favour private schooled pupils over anyone else, I don't know where you have heard that but it isn't true :tongue: I'm hoping my rough, tough comp background will get me some brownie points :gangster: (it wasn't rough or tough, but it is a comp!)

Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Heard nothing....

GCSE: 7A*s + 1A (top 8)
A2: A grade in Maths already achieved + straight A* predictions
UKCAT: 715 (lowest sub-section was 640)
PS: Can't be too bad as I got an interview at Leicester (they interviewed 1 in 3 this year)
REFERENCE: I got to read it and it was good
QUESTIONNAIRE: Can't say really - don't know what the heck its use is

/rant

Just be grateful you have 3 interviews and an offer. I have honestly given up caring about Nottingham.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1787
Original post by doctas
3.00am

Ah okay. 3.00am? :lolwut: You mean pm? :p:

I got mine at 11:30am, just wondered if they always give them out at the same time or if it's staggered or what.
Original post by Organ
Same, i didn't look over the code section before the ukcat really (stupid idea) so it was all a load of nonsense - i didn't know what the **** it was going on about. Nottingham do not favour private schooled pupils over anyone else, I don't know where you have heard that but it isn't true :tongue: I'm hoping my rough, tough comp background will get me some brownie points :gangster: (it wasn't rough or tough, but it is a comp!)

I heard that they favour private students too lol :tongue: From the consultant I had mock interviews with.
aaaah cant wait... wish they let us know something now :smile:
Reply 1790
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
I heard that they favour private students too lol :tongue: From the consultant I had mock interviews with.

Sounds like a load of crap.
Reply 1791
Original post by killfestab
aaaah cant wait... wish they let us know something now :smile:

Oi, I was interviewed before you, I wanna hear first!! :p:
Reply 1792
Original post by Beska
Ah okay. 3.00am? :lolwut: You mean pm? :p:

I got mine at 11:30am, just wondered if they always give them out at the same time or if it's staggered or what.

No it was 3.00 am - I know it is a bit weird:s-smilie:
Reply 1793
Original post by doctas

wow, erm Notts are ukcat whores :tongue: i wish they would just say it!
basically looks like they only care about ukcat lol. so anyone with >700, i wouldnt worry. ure interviews will probly come soon :smile:
Does anyone know how many interviews per applicants they give out? Notts isnt my first choice but im prepared to go anywhere for a medicine degree!
Original post by Beska
Oi, I was interviewed before you, I wanna hear first!! :p:

Thats besides the point!
You have no exams to worry about :angry:

Therefore i think i should hear first :rolleyes::cool:
Reply 1797
Original post by englishman129
basically looks like they only care about ukcat lol. so anyone with >700, i wouldnt worry. ure interviews will probly come soon :smile:

No I beg to differ, my friend got an invitation for interview today and she got 615 in her ukcat:s-smilie: I really don't know how they are choosing people for interviews?
Original post by doctas
It is for the 8th February and I just got an email from ucas saying that my ucas status had changed so check on track to see if you have an interview ! Good luck and I am sure your interview will come soon too.:biggrin:

lol thanks for the support and empathy! I'm checking track, email and the portal so much that I'm worried they'll wear out. I'm just hoping for the best and expecting the worst but more of the latter the more time goes on. :frown:

3am seems a very weird time for track to have been updated - are you in the UK?
Reply 1799
Original post by doctas
No I beg to differ, my friend got an invitation for interview today and she got 615 in her ukcat:s-smilie: I really don't know how they are choosing people for interviews?

really, how strange :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending