The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
epc
Exactly what i thought. So how do i buy the tickets then, just turn up to the event? (quite early i assume) Would i need QMUL ID or a UCAS letter?

Just turn up usually and they let the first few in. You probably won't have your ID until the end of fresher's week.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 41
epc
So how is it going so far?

I'm having a goooood time so far!!! I just trekked to Sainsburys so am ratherrr sleepy now.
My flats awesome, although the view from my room is a little manky. Where are you staying?

You going to Drapers tonight?
I'm so bored :| Only 3 of my flat mates have moved in and they've all gone out this morning, and I have nothing to do and nowhere to go :|
Reply 43
epc
I am enjoying it as well, although i live at home as i live in London.

Yes i am going to Drapers tonight, should be good.

I am really looking forward to the rock and roll bingo on Tuesday :p:

Awesome, I'm not sure if im gunna go to that but itsounds cooool
What are you studying?

Me and some of my flatmates went to Drapers last night but didn't reaaaaaly like it that much so we went back to Pooley to drink. Hopefully tonight will be better, I have course stuff at 9am tomorrow morning though FML!
Reply 44
.Scout.
Awesome, I'm not sure if im gunna go to that but itsounds cooool
What are you studying?

Me and some of my flatmates went to Drapers last night but didn't reaaaaaly like it that much so we went back to Pooley to drink. Hopefully tonight will be better, I have course stuff at 9am tomorrow morning though FML!

Haha, i thought drapers was shocking early on so we went out for a kebab and came back to drapers bout 9 ish when it was slightly better! Are there loadsa flat parties in pooley? Cos im in creed accross the road and its quite quiet! You going to drapers tonight?
Reply 45
Rich_183
Haha, i thought drapers was shocking early on so we went out for a kebab and came back to drapers bout 9 ish when it was slightly better! Are there loadsa flat parties in pooley? Cos im in creed accross the road and its quite quiet! You going to drapers tonight?

Pooley is the place to be!!!! Seriously, either there are loads of us drinking outside on the benches(like last night there was 20+ people) or there are flat parties going on, there were a few last night so I expect tonight to be the same! I have no idea where Creed even is lol, haven't met a single person from there.
We were in Drapers for quite a while, like we went down around the BBQ time and sat chatting for a bit but it was kinda lame
Yeaa me and two of my flatmates are going down to Drapers with some other Pooley people (i think). People are going into Central, but we cba tonight, plus its cheap drinks night in Drapers!
Ah, so jealous of everyone living in halls! :frown:
Reply 47
.Scout.
Pooley is the place to be!!!! Seriously, either there are loads of us drinking outside on the benches(like last night there was 20+ people) or there are flat parties going on, there were a few last night so I expect tonight to be the same! I have no idea where Creed even is lol, haven't met a single person from there.
We were in Drapers for quite a while, like we went down around the BBQ time and sat chatting for a bit but it was kinda lame
Yeaa me and two of my flatmates are going down to Drapers with some other Pooley people (i think). People are going into Central, but we cba tonight, plus its cheap drinks night in Drapers!

:biggrin: Agreed :biggrin:

Americans galore in Pooley
Reply 48
Rayel
:biggrin: Agreed :biggrin:

Americans galore in Pooley

Yeah I have two lovely American flatmates :h:.
Which flat are you in :ninjagirl:...?
Reply 49
.Scout.
Yeah I have two lovely American flatmates :h:.
Which flat are you in :ninjagirl:...?

45 you stalker :P

How about your good self :biggrin:
Reply 50
Rayel
45 you stalker :P

How about your good self :biggrin:

I'm sureeeee I know someone in 45....I'm in flat 19 :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending