The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Some people just can't be bothered to complete their entire facebook profile so leave a load of stuff unspecified. It might be possible though, I'm gay and I haven't specified my orientation on facebook, but please don't make assumptions about someone's sexuality based on what their facebook profile tells you (or doesn't tell you)
could be right, although its more likely he is lazy and cant be bothered to edit it
Reply 3
thanks :smile: and yeah, i won't let that cloud my judgement, its just that i havnt seen him having a girlfriend for at least 2/3 years :s-smilie:
Reply 4
If someone (guy or girl) doesn't specify their 'interested in' on Facebook, you're automatically permitted to assume they are Gay, or Bisexual at the least. It's one of those un-written rules. Unless they are in a relationship that is.

I always assume it to be honest, I mean why wouldn't you specify? The 'I can't be bothered' argument is only in a small number of cases, I would assume. I know 4 gay guys in my year, and only 1 of them shows their Interested in: Men, the other 3 hide it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Check his scalp, for anticlockwise hair-whorl rotation. Did you know that about 8% of the male population have the hair shown on the left below, whilst the rest have the clockwise one, yet 30% of gays have the one on the left?

(I learnt it on QI earlier) :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending