The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
Original post by gravel-in-a-blender
My offer was for BBB and I ended up with A*AA!!!! :biggrin: (a bit annoying that my A in Film Studies was only 3 marks from being an A* though! :O

Anyone else doing BA Cinema + Photography?? Or is anyone joining LSTV, or the Film-maker's society? ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ SO HAPPY!

And I got a B for the Extended Project (the equivalent of an AS grade but we had to make a short film) EVEN THOUGH IT WENT TERRIBLY and the crew members I saw yesterday got an E and a U so... I thought I was a gonner! :O

LEEDSLEEDSLEEDSIPLEDGEALLEGIANCE.

I'm studying Geological Sciences but I'm possibly thinking of joining The Film maker's society! Anything to do with camera's interests me! and I'll definately go along to Leeds Uni Photographic Society - so should see you there!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1221
Original post by Becky_1993
Hi :smile: Anyone for Psychology? Or applied for Oxley?

I applied for Oxley! Haven't heard anything back yet though! :/
Reply 1222
Anyone doing Geology or Geophysics?
Reply 1223
Original post by timcull
Anyone doing Geology or Geophysics?

me! geology! :smile:
Original post by timcull
I applied for Oxley! Haven't heard anything back yet though! :/

Neither have i! Do you know when they start sending out accommodation letters...getting worried! Hopefully we'll both get it though, it's meant to be under subscribed so fingers crossed.

What subject are you doing? Cannot wait to get there :smile:
Reply 1225
Neither have i! Do you know when they start sending out accommodation letters...getting worried! Hopefully we'll both get it though, it's meant to be under subscribed so fingers crossed.

I applied for Oxley too - also waiting to hear! Although I guess if we all haven't heard yet, that's at least soothing :smile:

Really excited!!
Reply 1226

Original post by Deej
Hey guys!
I got in for international business and economics. anyone else?
Also when do we know what accommodation we're in?

YEAHH! me too! i'm just doing international business tho...
What accommodation did you apply for??
Reply 1227

You are guaranteed some kind of single accomodation anyway. Think of us who got in by Clearing :tongue:
Reply 1228
Original post by rmutti
YEAHH! me too! i'm just doing international business tho...
What accommodation did you apply for??

haha woo!! :smile:
umm I think sentinel?! haven't heard anything! you?
Original post by tooosh
You are guaranteed some kind of single accomodation anyway. Think of us who got in by Clearing :tongue:

Are you struggling to find accommodation :frown:?
Original post by Paparazzi
I applied for Oxley too - also waiting to hear! Although I guess if we all haven't heard yet, that's at least soothing :smile:

Really excited!!

Yeah, hopefully we all get a place there! You'll have to let me know if you hear anything, i'm not sure when they send stuff out to us. I can't wait for freshers week! so exciting!!!
Reply 1231
Are you struggling to find accommodation :frown:?

We get ours allocated after everyone elses so I'll hear in the first week of September most likely. If there aren't enough spaces they'll twin us or make us go private :s-smilie:
Reply 1232
Hi :smile: Anyone for Psychology? Or applied for Oxley?

Psychology :smile:
Reply 1233
Original post by rhiaa
I've just been accepted into Leeds for Psychology, I'm so happy - i've been worrying myself sick for weeks :/

Im doing psychology too ^^ Well Done
Reply 1234
Original post by Abnegation
I'm in! Going to do psychology :smile:

Saaaame :smile:
Original post by tooosh
We get ours allocated after everyone elses so I'll hear in the first week of September most likely. If there aren't enough spaces they'll twin us or make us go private :s-smilie:

oh man! hope they find somewhere for you, sure they will though :smile:
Original post by Leigh21
Psychology :smile:

yaay, nice to meet you! you excited?
Original post by Leigh21
Saaaame :smile:

Hey :smile: are you excited? I can't believe there's only four weeks to go!
Original post by Gemini92
The uni hasn't sent out all the accom offers yet, only a small number of them have been sent so far. They will continue to send out accom offers for the next couple of weeks.

erm did anyone get an email after applying? because obviously we applied ages ago and i havent had anything about it. i dont mean an email saying i have accommodation but one when i applied saying that i have applied.

anyone?
Reply 1239
Original post by georgelamb
erm did anyone get an email after applying? because obviously we applied ages ago and i havent had anything about it. i dont mean an email saying i have accommodation but one when i applied saying that i have applied.

anyone?

You get an email through just after you send off the application which details what you put on the application. (eg. preferences etc.)

Latest