Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Last week I received an unconditional offer to study Politics at Nottingham
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by James Handy)
    Last week I received an unconditional offer to study Politics at Nottingham

SO JEALOUS. Reject it so I can have your place? :P Well done! Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional offer today for Science Foundation Year as a mature student thinking about this move for ages I cannot be more pleased with my decision!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer from Nottingham :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Congrats. Come here if Cambrigde don't accept you. Also I take back what I said to you time ago. Since I've been here I've met 2 black people who do English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    Congrats. Come here if Cambrigde don't accept you. Also I take back what I said to you time ago. Since I've been here I've met 2 black people who do English
    No problem Shinobi. I'm seriously considering making Nottingham at least my insurance now. I'm going to visit in November though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink.princess)
    congrats!!
    where else did you apply?
    Oxford, Warwick, York and Lancaster but I applied for PPE to all of them, I only applied for Politics And Economics at Nottingham cause they don't do PPE lol...where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Well done!! When did you send your UCAS off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayley22)
    Well done!! When did you send your UCAS off?
    On the 11th of October.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for maths! So happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Well done thread starter :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer from Nottingham to do french 12 days after I sent my application in
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well done people who got offers

I'm so scared, I want to know if I got an offer
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Ammelia)
    Just got an offer for maths! So happy
    Well done!

Can I ask, how did you do in AS? What was your conditional offer?

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Conditional offer for Maths & Economics joint honours :banana: Its a pretty tough offer: AAA (including Maths and Further Maths), but its motivation to work my backside off now I suppose!! Over the moon though!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Well done!

Can I ask, how did you do in AS? What was your conditional offer?
    I didn't do that great in AS. Got ABCU, with A in maths, B in economics, C in eng lit ad u in geo (didn't put it on my ucas as obviously its not certificated). I'm taking the full further maths a-level in one year.

The conditions were AAC (a in maths, a in further maths) or ABB (a in maths, b in further maths). I'm so happy though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicksy)
    Oxford, Warwick, York and Lancaster but I applied for PPE to all of them, I only applied for Politics And Economics at Nottingham cause they don't do PPE lol...where else have you applied?
    Ahh I was going to apply for that, but philosophy kind of baffles me...so I'm sticking to the eco & pol

I applied to notts, exeter, manchester, birmingham and east anglia but havn't heard back from any of them and im sooooooooooooooooooooo nervous now!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by james120793)
    OMG! Conditional offer for Maths & Economics joint honours :banana: Its a pretty tough offer: AAA (including Maths and Further Maths), but its motivation to work my backside off now I suppose!! Over the moon though!!!
    Can I ask, what time did you get the offer?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Ammelia)
    I didn't do that great in AS. Got ABCU, with A in maths, B in economics, C in eng lit ad u in geo (didn't put it on my ucas as obviously its not certificated). I'm taking the full further maths a-level in one year.

The conditions were AAC (a in maths, a in further maths) or ABB (a in maths, b in further maths). I'm so happy though
    That is reassuring to me, just hope to hear from them soon

Thanks, congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Can I ask, what time did you get the offer?
    Well, it came through at 5PM today, but I only checked my inbox at 9PM

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.