The Student Room Group

Marks and spencer grad

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Im based in cheshunt hertfordshire startin sept u?
I'm in Canterbury :smile:
Reply 182
I'm based in Cheltenham and start in September too! I'm excited for the induction day when we actually get to meet everyone, which it would come sooner! :smile:
Reply 183
I will be based in Bromley :biggrin:
Reply 184
Has anyone heard anything recently?! I still haven't!
Original post by Frankie14
Has anyone heard anything recently?! I still haven't!

I was literally about to post on here and ask this, but you got in just before!

Think I will email or give them a call after finals :smile:
Reply 186
I haven't heard anything, I may email them once I've finished uni...was anyone who was on this thread an april starter? would be good to hear how their schemes been going x
Reply 187
I will email them too then! I just want to know when we get out induction days now! x
Reply 188
I got in touch with them to let them know when I will be away on holiday over the summer and they said that they were thinking of having the attachment days during the last week in August which seems really close to when we start! xx
Reply 189
Im on holiday in August too. Did you ring them or email them? I don't want to end up missing anything! x
Reply 190
I phoned them on 03453047474 but the guy I spoke to told me to also send an email of the dates that I would be away so that they will have it on my record. I emailed [email protected] xx
Reply 191
That is pretty close ill probs already have moved down then
Which is good for me cause im far away from my home area so saves making a super long journey cause ill be close by :smile:
Reply 192
yeah you probably will have moved already! I wish we had them sooner! And I want to know if we get our discount cards to buy clothes before we start but I feel cheeky asking! x
Reply 193
Just being offered a place in assesment center in Belfast.
What should I expect and how should I prepare?
Hello everyone!

My first post on here, I'm glad I've found this site as I'm keen to speak to other graduates before I start as I got the impression at interview that we'd all be attending courses and so on together!

I'm on the retail management graduate scheme, based at the Eden centre store High Wycombe.

I'd like to set up a Facebook group and just tried to, but it won't let me do it without inviting friends to join first! So, will somebody add me on FB lol and then I can set it up and we could maybe chat on there? My name is Lydia Sophie Hackney, I look forward to hearing from everybody!

Hope everybody is enjoying relaxing after the stress of uni :smile:

Get in touch, or send me an email.

Lydia x
Reply 195
Original post by lydiahackney
Hello everyone!

My first post on here, I'm glad I've found this site as I'm keen to speak to other graduates before I start as I got the impression at interview that we'd all be attending courses and so on together!

I'm on the retail management graduate scheme, based at the Eden centre store High Wycombe.

I'd like to set up a Facebook group and just tried to, but it won't let me do it without inviting friends to join first! So, will somebody add me on FB lol and then I can set it up and we could maybe chat on there? My name is Lydia Sophie Hackney, I look forward to hearing from everybody!

Hope everybody is enjoying relaxing after the stress of uni :smile:

Get in touch, or send me an email.

Lydia x

I was thinking about setting one up too... just havn't got round to it! I'm based at the lakeside store (Thurrock), and it would be good to get to know people before starting, so a facebook group would be good! ill add you on fb x
Reply 196
Yay facebook group! Ill add you when im back from work!

Also MMCD im assuming your assessment centre is for the manager training scheme post a-levels cause i think all the grad schemes are done? I think the assessments are similar and m&s sent u info on what to expect i wouldn't worry too much i had a really good day at mine, dress smart(suit), prepare for the interview- examples of when you have done stuff etc and the other assessments you can't really prepare for pre-assessment day! Good luck xx
Reply 197
Hi everyone!!

I'm doing the BPP scheme for retail management starting in September, and I'm going to be based at Newcastle store.
Can't wait to start, now exams are over it's all I can think about!!

x
Reply 198
Aww newcastle thats where im from u'll love it!!
OK people, group is set up - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_159856444080116 I think that link should work, let me know if not or if you want to be added to it add me on facebook and I'll add you to it (Lydia Sophie Hackney)
x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending