The Student Room Group

It's Christmaaaaaaas...what's Christmas like in your house?

As you can see, TSR is now all geared up for Christmas and we're getting all excited here at TSR HQ as the big day approaches.

What is Christmas like in your house? What are you looking forward to the most? Do you guys think we'll have a white Christmas this year? What has the snow been like where you are week?

Down here in Brighton it's been quite bad - I've attached a few pictures to the new Christmas 2010 social group for you to see... Join the group if you're celebrating Christmas this year and share all your pictures of the snow with TSR.

Why not also share all your favourite pictures from the festive season too - your Christmas tree, Christmas dinner, ice skating trip or anything else that's special to you at this time of year.

Let's build up a TSR Christmas album 2010!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Had to block out details. :ninja: May add more.

Pics

Is that Dundee uni?
Blame labour for this, no doubt the tax payer will have to foot the bill for this fiasco.
I'll put my money on it rains on Christmas Day
Reply 4
From my garden. :smile:

Bleh. If it is a white Christmas, I won't see it. I intend, as always, to spend the day consuming as much food and alcohol as possible, watching crap TV, then waking up on Boxing Day feeling totally awful, a mixture of hangover and the fact it's not Christmas for another year.
Reply 6
Original post by Absinth

That's one huge icicle.

I remember from when I was much younger some giant ones, probably a couple of feet long hanging off the roofs near where I grew up, but rarely do you see really giant icicles.
Original post by RK
That's one huge icicle.

I remember from when I was much younger some giant ones, probably a couple of feet long hanging off the roofs near where I grew up, but rarely do you see really giant icicles.

when i went skiing in america, there were icicles that were taller than me hanging off the chalets!! :eek3:
Reply 9
We've had 2/3 white Christmasses in a row I think. I'd put my money on it for this year.
Reply 10
I suspect we will not have a white Christmas

Reply 11
I only remember it snowing once on Christmas day and I am hoping this year it will snow on Christmas day. Just makes Christmas perfect when it snows on Christmas day.
i hope it doesn't snow anymore
I'm driving back from uni-and i have a 5 hour drive. It shall not be cool if it did!!

Had to block out details. :ninja: May add more.

Pics

Thats wonderful. :h:

OMG, i envy those people who got snow in their place.
Its foggy freezing here in my place, but i want snoooow. :sad:

I don't think my christmas this year is gonna be fun, have to show up at my stepdads house with his family and act like were having fun when we're really not.
I miss my own family christmas, where everything is warm and cozy with a fireplace and all my cousins and i will watch movies whilst waiting for our parents to call us for christmas dinner. Good times.
Reply 14
It will snow on Christmas Day. :smile:
I saw a 15 day weather forecast that said there was going to be snow the week before Christmas...
Reply 16
Personally, I think we're being set up for a slushy christmas :tongue:.

Uggh I love snow initially, but after the novelty wears off - my numerous bruises start to dull the pleasure (lol I wouldn't neccesarily classify balance as a forte of mine) :s
Yup! :h:

How do you know/why do you ask? :ninja:

I thought I recognised one of the buildings but wasn't too sure. My mate goes there, I went with her on an open day you see :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by RK
That's one huge icicle.

I just want to break them off and pretend they're swords. :ninja:
Reply 19
Oooh my god I am SO excited for Christmas!! It will be even better if it's white! I think it's nearly time for the Christmas tree :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending