The Student Room Group

Bath (Business Administration) - ???

Right so I'm applying next year (in L6) for Business Administration/Management hopefully at:

Bath
Warwick
Lancaster
Nottingham

I really like the look of the placement year you can do at Bath and the study abroad option as well - so my main choice would be Bath. I know from several sources that it's meant to be one of the best business unis in the UK so I reckon that will be my firm.

Anybody have any insight into Bath's course - it looks really interesting and I think it suits me more as it has a more practical look on business.

Thanks for any comments in advance! x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by SonnyZH
I've applied too (mid-December) and still no response! You?

I haven't applied mate, i will be next year! where else have you applied? I really like the look of Warwick instead...
I applied but got rejected, (though I was predicted AAAB, not AAAA :P)

Good luck :smile:
My application got sent off around Christmas/New Year, it had the highest entry requirements out of all the courses I applied for (AAA I think, my others were AAB and ABB) and for a while it was the course I wanted the most but I changed my mind (before the rejection, luckily!). It was the first uni I heard back from, took about four or five weeks for a reply I think... I got an offer from Nottingham soon after so I can't remember much else from Bath. Good luck with getting an offer! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending