The Student Room Group

Applying for Pharmacy

Hi! I was just wondering what steps can I take to prepare effectively for a pharmacy interview, and what good tips are there that can help me succeed during the interview process?

Reply 1
Original post by ra_7ma
Hi! I was just wondering what steps can I take to prepare effectively for a pharmacy interview, and what good tips are there that can help me succeed during the interview process?

Hi, I’m not sure, I think it depends on unis that you’re applying to. What universities you’re applying to…if you don’t mind me asking ?
Reply 2
I got asked what some of the different administration methods are so it might be worth being aware of some of the different ones.
E.g.
Oral, transdermal (through the skin), IV, intramuscular, subcutaneous, rectal (yes you can say rectum and any other words for it so don’t be scared), sublingual (under the tongue) have a google of them so you have a rough idea even if they don’t ask you’ll have to learn it eventually anyways.

Be yourself, confident and take a little time to think about your answers and if you don’t know just say you’re not sure. The interviewers are really nice and will help guide you if they’re asking academic questions as opposed to questions about yourself.

Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by BBtinstorm
I got asked what some of the different administration methods are so it might be worth being aware of some of the different ones.
E.g.
Oral, transdermal (through the skin), IV, intramuscular, subcutaneous, rectal (yes you can say rectum and any other words for it so don’t be scared), sublingual (under the tongue) have a google of them so you have a rough idea even if they don’t ask you’ll have to learn it eventually anyways.

Be yourself, confident and take a little time to think about your answers and if you don’t know just say you’re not sure. The interviewers are really nice and will help guide you if they’re asking academic questions as opposed to questions about yourself.

Good luck!

That’s actually so helpful! I’ll make sure to take a look at each one and thank you so much for the tips.

Hopefully it will all go well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending