The Student Room Group

in love with my teacher

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by BookWormShanti
You are not in love with him. You are just infatuated.

Also - I have a hot hist&pol teacher, maybe they are the same person? :holmes: Although, I don't fancy them - that would just be silly! :tongue:

whats his name and ill tell you if you're right or not! :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by fksie
whats his name and ill tell you if you're right or not! :wink:

He's mid thirties ish so probably not! Also, it would be really embarrassing if I posted and someone I knew saw :redface:
I used to think that my maths/science teacher was really really hot!! I remember his name was Dr. Gash (I don't know why he was called Dr. tho!). He'd spend time with me after lessons going through some of my work helping me here & there (don't get me wrong, it was all professional on his behalf of course!!). Whenever he would go around the class seeing how ppl were getting on, I would sigh whenever he leaned over me to see how I was doing!!

I was about 15 & he was at least 26/27!! But I think nearly everyone can have crushes on a teacher at least once in their life! I remember that he had the sweetest smile!! Those were the days!! :biggrin:
Original post by fksie
have been for a while now, he knows and its pretty awkward

i'm 17 and he's 24.. so amazing.
teaches history and politics and ROWS! his arms <3

haha, anyone else got a major teacher crush?!?!

Lol. Ask him out. Tell him when your parents are not at home. He would come automatically. And no need to give the address. That's the benefit: They can search it up the student database.
Reply 24
Original post by llpokermuffinll
Lol. Ask him out. Tell him when your parents are not at home. He would come automatically. And no need to give the address. That's the benefit: They can search it up the student database.

i like the way you think :wink: haha
Is it wrong for a Guy to fancy a 40 year old teacher?

I only kid
Reply 26
I think I might have a bit of a crush on a teacher however he is a Chemistry Teacher and Chemistry is the course / career i'm wanting to pursue so I could just be mixing it up with the want to impress / do well in that subject area :smile:.

Yeh if you want to tell him i'd wait till you've finished school, you never know what might happen and i wouldn't think you'd want him to lose his job!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending