The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I see alcohol is more popular than paracetamol and pharmacutical drugs (actually, I forgot to tick the "other" option as well :redface: )
Reply 41
me!
haha :biggrin: 'Petits Filous Anonomymous'

Definately! I'm in need of therapy!
Reply 42
Caz, what is the point in starting such a pointless thread. For all we know, or care for that matter, you could be talking a whole load of crap and the strongest substance you could have tried is paracetamol. it appears to me that you are trying to appear "cool" by stating what you have allegedly tried. am i not right?
Reply 43
caz
OP
Daveo
JUST ABOUT EVERYONE? I dont think just about everyone has tried marijuana or even cigarettes! The pool clearly shows this.

just about everyone who has tried anything, hence there being no "none" option
Reply 44
meepmeep
I see alcohol is more popular than paracetamol and pharmacutical drugs (actually, I forgot to tick the "other" option as well :redface: )

I interpreted the other one, not as have you ever taken paracetamol, but have you abused it in any way.

No angry reply to my GB comment, she probably doesn't get it :wink:
meepmeep

i dont think that the pills refer to pharmacutical drugs.. (could b wrong) :tongue:
Reply 46
caz
OP
Mad Caddie
Caz, what is the point in starting such a pointless thread. For all we know, or care for that matter, you could be talking a whole load of crap and the strongest substance you could have tried is paracetamol. it appears to me that you are trying to appear "cool" by stating what you have allegedly tried. am i not right?

i've only talked about myself once in this thread. i do use substances quite often, and so bcuz people like u have just negative views on it, i dont see why us users shouldnt be able to discuss the things we do
Reply 47
munchie_rox
i dont think that the pills refer to pharmacutical drugs.. (could b wrong) :tongue:

So Calpol 6 plus doesn't count then? :frown:
meepmeep
So Calpol 6 plus doesn't count then? :frown:

hey, if thats what you like :wink: hee hee!
Reply 49
munchie_rox
hey, if thats what you like :wink: hee hee!

But it tastes so nice - especially the orange flavour one :smile:
Reply 50
caz
i've only talked about myself once in this thread. i do use substances quite often, and so bcuz people like u have just negative views on it, i dont see why us users shouldnt be able to discuss the things we do

1 - I never stated that i had negative view.
2 - i never said you should discuss it

all i said was it was pointless and you were just looking to play the rebel!
Mad Caddie

hey better to play the rebel than a twelve year old right?
Reply 52
caz
OP
Mad Caddie

looking to play the rebel? lol u have no social life do u
Reply 53
caz
i dont see why us users shouldnt be able to discuss the things we do

Well "the things (you) do" are actually illegal, so I wouldn't advise yuo discuss it loudly anywhere.
LOL
Reply 54
i think caz is a wanker
Reply 55
caz
OP
munchie_rox
hey better to play the rebel than a twelve year old right?

well, not in mad caddie's eyes, bcuz apparently people do drugs to look cool
Reply 56
byb3
i think caz is a wanker

you're not the only one.
Reply 57
byb3
i think caz is a w****r

Me2! He's also a criminal.
byb3
i think caz is a wanker

wow! some of these posts actually inspire me onto a higher plane of enlightenment...
Reply 59
elpaw
you're not the only one.

ditto.
And if she asks why...just bcuz.

Latest

Trending

Trending