The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
curryADD
my parents have jsut commited the ultimate crime. they are going to london without me! for a whole week, and im going to be at home, watched by my grandparents! *shakes head in disgust*

my only hope: adam isnt going anywhere for spring break either!

GRRRR! :mad:

Oh well, London's not that great anyway.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Reply 2
hildabeast
Oh well, London's not that great anyway.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

it is, if you live in texas.....and i love london......
Reply 3
curryADD
my parents have jsut commited the ultimate crime. they are going to london without me! for a whole week, and im going to be at home, watched by my grandparents! *shakes head in disgust*

my parents did the same thing a couple of years ago. think positive it rains a lot in london :wink:
Reply 4
curryADD

At least they aren't going to Rome or Paris. :wink:
Reply 5
London is great. Bad luck.
Reply 6
curry at home all by herself with the olds in London. This could be interesting.
mmm. my mate jays mum n dad have just got back from 10 days in spain. him, his bro n sis were looked after by GRANDMA!!! teeheehee
Reply 8
lumpycustard
mmm. my mate jays mum n dad have just got back from 10 days in spain. him, his bro n sis were looked after by GRANDMA!!! teeheehee

I hate Spain...
Eternal Idol
I hate Spain...

lol i wihs i cud have chance to hate it, i never been. never been anyway 4 that matter... :frown:
Reply 10
lumpycustard
lol i wihs i cud have chance to hate it, i never been. never been anyway 4 that matter... :frown:

Well, I live here and I want to move as soon as possible hehe.
:cool:
Reply 11
curryADD

UNLUCKLY, well at least once ur grandparents are asleep you can pop off to the pub.
Reply 12
Dude
UNLUCKLY, well at least once ur grandparents are asleep you can pop off to the pub.

Now there is an ideas man :smile:
Eternal Idol
Well, I live here and I want to move as soon as possible hehe.
:cool:

u lived there all ur life? whats wrong with spain??? dont come to england!!!!!!! freeeeze! hehe
Reply 14
Sire
Now there is an ideas man :smile:

Thank you, it's what i would do.
Reply 15
curryADD

london really isnt that great, its really cold and the shops are always ded crowded, thinkin about it, id rather stay at home and i live in england!!
Reply 16
lumpycustard
u lived there all ur life? whats wrong with spain??? dont come to england!!!!!!! freeeeze! hehe

Thats true. I must have slipped on he ice about 7 times on my way to College (it's about a mile and a bit away).
Reply 17
lumpycustard

No my god!! I'm from Argentina, Buenos Aires.
I've moved here last March, I don't want to move to England (but I want to travel there), I want to move to Rome where I've been and is one of the greatest cities in the world, also I'm an italian citizen too.
And I should be in the Eternal City hehe.
~*glitter*~
london really isnt that great, its really cold and the shops are always ded crowded, thinkin about it, id rather stay at home and i live in england!!

heanor?!?!?! ur mad girl! i tell u, MAD!!!
Reply 19
lumpycustard
heanor?!?!?! ur mad girl! i tell u, MAD!!!
ok maybe i would go to london BUT only to go shoppin!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending