The Student Room Group

how to stop being obsessed

ive been obsessed with this girl for about 2 or 3 months. nothing creepy like i dont stalk her or follow her around or any **** i just constantly think about her and check her socials n **** like that.

i genuinely cant go an hour without thinking about her and i know its pathetic and i need to stop but i just cant. we had a brief relationship and she told me things that no one else has ever said to me. **** that ive always wanted to hear off of someone but never had. it just crushes me to know she doesnt think that anymore

we’re still friends but i know she doesnt want anything more than that now and it kills me. i know theres 0 chance of being with her now but the fact she *did* like me for a little bit keeps giving me this false hope. its like i know im delusional but i cant stop believing my delusions.

ive tried everything to get over her but i just cant. i sit around all day waiting for her to text but even when she does i cant say what i really want to her which makes me feel even worse.

ive tried talking to a coupleother girls but i feel like im just looking for her in them which isnt fair to them so i end up breaking it off. idk whats wrong with me
Reply 1
Well you’ve made a positive start by acknowledging it’s delusional and wanting to change. In hindsight spending a lot of time feeling like this is wasted angst. The solution is distractions and then looking for someone new and better. Happily there is not just one totally adorable girl in the world, there are in fact many.
Hey man, I am actually in a similar situation and am hurting pretty bad over it. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending