The Student Room Group

better to stay alone

i think its better to stay alone coz if u get married or dating its like so many things which u want to do u cant do coz of one partner u haveor what do u say guys?
what
Original post by Anonymous
i think its better to stay alone coz if u get married or dating its like so many things which u want to do u cant do coz of one partner u haveor what do u say guys?

Is this meant to be a discussion, asking whether we believe being single or taken is better? Or is this you just stating your opinion?
Reply 3
Original post by taylor2317
Is this meant to be a discussion, asking whether we believe being single or taken is better? Or is this you just stating your opinion?

hellow i want some advice on it coz i like someone but that person doesnt like me now it three years we do not talk to each other i am sad thats y i told myself its better i stay alone if its going like this always ia feeling bad about it i cant even enjoy this life coz of that person iam always sad and cry for him and i want to ask u guyz is this love or obsessed coz i told myself i will never fall in love but i can have likes or crush i had crush on him but y i get jealous when that person talks to evryone y not me thats y i prefer to stay alone and always like that person sorry for misunderstanding
Depends on personal ambitions and circumstances.

I think that remaining single & free to travel alone is generally better for someone who prefers a lifestyle with no commitments or is unwilling to make compromises.
Same for those who are struggling with serious past trauma, experiencing very disruptive family/health/financial problems, are yet to get over a previous relationship breakdown, are very protective of their privacy and want to keep their upon focus mainly on their favourite hobbies or business interests/careers/activism for the foreseeable future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending