The Student Room Group

Any tips to get an A from C, in my course work?

Am re-sitting my GCSE's in English Lit and English Language in higher this May, and I have got the opportunity to re-do some of my CourseWork again.

overall I got a C, but I am trying to aim for an A so that I can to do well in my Coursework and my exams, which will benefit me to get a very high grade in my exams.
However, am very nervous about my exams and the C.W.
Are there any good tips to get an A in my C.W.?
thanks
Original post by sim12345
Am re-sitting my GCSE's in English Lit and English Language in higher this May, and I have got the opportunity to re-do some of my CourseWork again.

overall I got a C, but I am trying to aim for an A so that I can to do well in my Coursework and my exams, which will benefit me to get a very high grade in my exams.
thanks

More detail would mean people could tell you what you need to do easier. I think for the specific books you are doing you can buy these booklets which will tell you all the points and stuff if that's what you are missing, if you can't make enough points that is, also try to be very concise, I tend to find that was my problem, it was longwinded and slightly unclear.
Reply 2
Original post by sim12345

thanks

What are the books the coursework is on?
I find that originality gets the best marks. It's easy to just bring up all the usually points, but if you put in something you've thought of yourself (even if it may not be true) and you can justify it, then you will get marks.
Original post by Ears
What are the books the coursework is on?
I find that originality gets the best marks. It's easy to just bring up all the usually points, but if you put in something you've thought of yourself (even if it may not be true) and you can justify it, then you will get marks.

It's on Romeo and Juliet and I seem to fine it very hard, even though I got a C on it, it looks very difficuit for me to get an A, to be honset thats what I want
I have done so much research people are saying different comments which has made me very confused

Quick Reply

Latest