The Student Room Group

English Lit A level Help

Hi can someone who does English Literature A LEVEL AQA (preferably B) give me some tips to achieve a A*/A. My teachers keep marking my work low at B, occasionally C, so I was wondering what is wrong with my essays since there is no feedback. Does anyone have any tips for essay writing etc?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by politiczzgirl
Hi can someone who does English Literature A LEVEL AQA (preferably B) give me some tips to achieve a A*/A. My teachers keep marking my work low at B, occasionally C, so I was wondering what is wrong with my essays since there is no feedback. Does anyone have any tips for essay writing etc?

Hi, I'd like to know the same thing since I'm studying from home. Can we keep in touch so we can share essays and I would love to help you. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by prosperous-trico
Hi, I'd like to know the same thing since I'm studying from home. Can we keep in touch so we can share essays and I would love to help you. :smile:

samee im studying at home !
Reply 4
Original post by prosperous-trico

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Of course it would be great !

Quick Reply

Latest