Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone PMS-ing with me?! Let's help each other out! Watch

Girls! Girls!

This is so bad- I hate periods! I'm 19 in uni and I cannot stand period times!

I've been pmsing so bad I've been acting so cranky and stupid. Anyone else annoyed and in pain as a result of our monthly wonders?!

Honestly, suggestions as to what we can do to feel less cranky? I cannot stand chocolate. Suggestions suggestions!

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought about going on the pill? I used to get really horrific periods and went on the pill to sort them out.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm perioding too!
    I'm currently in period 2 of 5...in school.

(Original post by CapnHooch)
    Yes I'm perioding too!
    I'm currently in period 2 of 5...in school.
    I would like to see how you'd feel if you had a uterus or a vagina right now. Comon it feels so bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Girls! Girls!

This is so bad- I hate periods! I'm 19 in uni and I cannot stand period times!

I've been pmsing so bad I've been acting so cranky and stupid. Anyone else annoyed and in pain as a result of our monthly wonders?!

Honestly, suggestions as to what we can do to feel less cranky? I cannot stand chocolate. Suggestions suggestions!
    Try camomile tea, lots of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I would like to see how you'd feel if you had a uterus or a vagina right now. Comon it feels so bad
    If I had a vagina, I'd probably want to post on the internet, to everyone, about how bad my period was, and seek sympathy from other perioding women.
    Hell I'd start a club, we can all come and period together!

PPFL!
    (Period Pals For Life!!11!)

ReputationRep:
    Poor you, PMS is horrible. I get it before I start though and pains only on the first day.

I get all confused and reaaally hot and just generally low and snappy.

ReputationRep:
    I suggest Cerazette!

ReputationRep:
    Bananas, hot water bottle (heat packs; useless), paracetamol and gentle exercise (a little walk about).

If I had a vagina, I'd probably want to post on the internet, to everyone, about how bad my period was, and seek sympathy from other perioding women.

PPFL!
    You clearly don't get the point of this thread. I'm asking for suggestions to ease my pain and to make me less cranky. I'm so sorry but you're not helping in anyway and sadly you're just making me more cranky.

And I'm not gonna gain anything out seeking sympathy for my periods ffs.

I'll join the club. I have been sick three times this morning. And still feel like crap

ReputationRep:
    lol i had mine yest and i was so angry getting annoyed at every lil thing screamed at my brother like twice.
    if periods hurt take a cloth and warm it with iron and put it were it hurts.. really helps

ReputationRep:
    Get the implant. Or a nice big dose of man the **** up, lol jokes jokes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarbedWireInMyBoxers)
    Bananas, hot water bottle (heat packs; useless), paracetamol and gentle exercise (a little walk about).
    I really got the wrong idea when I first read that.

ReputationRep:

PPFL!
    I think you're the first person I've ever heard using "period" as a verb.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.