The Student Room Group

Anyone PMS-ing with me?! Let's help each other out!

Girls! Girls!

This is so bad- I hate periods! I'm 19 in uni and I cannot stand period times!

I've been pmsing so bad :frown: I've been acting so cranky and stupid. Anyone else annoyed and in pain as a result of our monthly wonders?!

Honestly, suggestions as to what we can do to feel less cranky? I cannot stand chocolate. Suggestions suggestions!
Reply 1
Have you thought about going on the pill? I used to get really horrific periods and went on the pill to sort them out.
Reply 2
Yes I'm perioding too!
I'm currently in period 2 of 5...in school.
Reply 3
Original post by CapnHooch
Yes I'm perioding too!
I'm currently in period 2 of 5...in school.

I would like to see how you'd feel if you had a uterus or a vagina right now. :frown: Comon it feels so bad :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Girls! Girls!

This is so bad- I hate periods! I'm 19 in uni and I cannot stand period times!

I've been pmsing so bad :frown: I've been acting so cranky and stupid. Anyone else annoyed and in pain as a result of our monthly wonders?!

Honestly, suggestions as to what we can do to feel less cranky? I cannot stand chocolate. Suggestions suggestions!

Try camomile tea, lots of it.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I would like to see how you'd feel if you had a uterus or a vagina right now. :frown: Comon it feels so bad :frown:

If I had a vagina, I'd probably want to post on the internet, to everyone, about how bad my period was, and seek sympathy from other perioding women.
Hell I'd start a club, we can all come and period together!

PPFL!
(Period Pals For Life!!11!)
Poor you, PMS is horrible. I get it before I start though and pains only on the first day.

I get all confused and reaaally hot and just generally low and snappy.
I suggest Cerazette!
Bananas, hot water bottle (heat packs; useless), paracetamol and gentle exercise (a little walk about).
Reply 9
If I had a vagina, I'd probably want to post on the internet, to everyone, about how bad my period was, and seek sympathy from other perioding women.

PPFL!

You clearly don't get the point of this thread. I'm asking for suggestions to ease my pain and to make me less cranky. I'm so sorry but you're not helping in anyway and sadly you're just making me more cranky.

And I'm not gonna gain anything out seeking sympathy for my periods ffs.
I'll join the club. I have been sick three times this morning. And still feel like crap :frown:
lol i had mine yest and i was so angry getting annoyed at every lil thing screamed at my brother like twice.
if periods hurt take a cloth and warm it with iron and put it were it hurts.. really helps
Get the implant. Or a nice big dose of man the **** up, lol jokes jokes :wink:
Reply 13
Original post by BarbedWireInMyBoxers
Bananas, hot water bottle (heat packs; useless), paracetamol and gentle exercise (a little walk about).

I really got the wrong idea when I first read that.

PPFL!

I think you're the first person I've ever heard using "period" as a verb.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending